A small update on my "hrad project."

angelode

Aug 1, 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
Getting back into the Hrad

Ok, so now I need to continue with the hrad after a loooong break. During which I did nothing. (that felt really good)
Anyways, I now have a bit more to show, but every time I try to upload an image, it fails. I will wait patiently, but eagerly for the new system and then try posting images again.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You could select to post those pictures full size you know. The quality really comes through in a picture. I can't imagine how pleasing it would be to see the original. :)

Ponytail2

Oct 25, 2010
Take your time, Angelode.

I've said this earlier.
No need to hurry. If I'm informed well there will be Christmas again at the end of this year... ;-))
I like what I see and it's worth the waiting!

angelode

Aug 1, 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
Wow, I really appreciate the feedback, guys.
To answer some questions first, Artisid, it is a made up hrad based on the ones in Poland and Czech Republic, but a smaller version. I think I also added some of my italian roots in there somewhere. I will try a full size image of the roof section: As soon as I get home and find it on my computer. Now it is time to get into gear and start working on it again. I have gotten a bit "procrastinating" with the cliff area since I have found it so difficult to solve it by hand, by I'm not giving up. Also the roofs were a bit trickier than I thought, but its coming along (pictures in my next post.) Plans for the rest of the year:
1. I have a huge 3d model that is designed and built and is waiting for the textured areas.
2. I need to finish the unseen university.
3. I am planning to recreate a paper model of a SW star destroyer using the unbuilt plastic model that I have.
4. I still need to complete the Babylon 5 station since it is promised to our technician who saved me $500 by fixing my Mac, so I owe him big time.
5. I have been printing out GPM's HMS Prince of Wales on some beautiful 220gsm cartridge paper (I consider myself very lucky to be working in a design school with access to awesome printers) to really wet my appetite. That will probably only be a project for next year.
Now that I have spilt my plans out in front of everyone, I need to get my A into gear. Time to take vitamins and keep promises...