A sad and Bad Week

Hi Gauger's:

This has been a bad week for me. Jessica and I has broke up which means no October wedding. I did leave for Tennessee as planned. There's another bad thing. I'll probbly have to sell most of my train collection. That'll be posted on Ebay or here. They will be shipped to me by Jessica. The only good news is, I am in Tennessee. Now it's job looking time.

Later Gauger's,
Andy

Hey Andy,
Sorry about your difficulties, moving is a good chance for
a fresh start!! Hope it all works out for you. I'm planning
on moving from Olive Branch to Clarksville, TN in a couple of months,
took a new job and they want me to re-locate. Sort of a PITA but
in the long run it will be a good thing.

Good Luck with the job search!! :thumb:

"Women, ya can't live with 'em and ya can't live with 'em!" :D :D :D
(Lady Gaugers excepted, I'm sure) :rolleyes:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Andy,

That's tough to hear, but if there's any good that comes from it, best that you found out before the wedding. Way too many people find out after, then it gets complicated.

As far as your trains go, I'd say wait. You'll have them and I'd wait for a while before deciding to sell them, that may be something that you'll be glad down the road that you weren't too hasty doing.

Good luck with job hunting, and good luck with your future. Keep us posted...

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
kf4jqd said:
Hi Cid:

I can't get to it on this computer. It's my folks. What is the site for? They don't have their cookies enabled.

Andy
No, I tried the link and it said that I didn't have my cookies enabled, but I do, so there is a problem there. I'm using Foxfire, so maybe that's why.:confused:

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Geez Andy, that's rough. :( :( But, like Don said, better to find out before the wedding than after. Losing someone you care about that much is really hard, but we'll be here for you. Don't give up on your hobby just yet - it can be a very loyal friend if you need one.

Val

didn't work for me either cookies are definately on, using IE.

Hard time 4 sure, Andy. better now than after 22yrs like me, still if you want her fight hard to get her back. I did remarried her after 5 yrs divorced, a lot of growing up needed by both of us. Bad health and uncertainty can do terrible things to a relationship & hard choices needed to repair it.

Cheers

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
sorry to here about the break up, but you said theres a slim chance she could come back, well if thats what you want then work on that.

good luck on the job search, and dont sell the trains in to much of a hurry, you just might regret that later...have a good one..steve

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
ezdays said:
No, I tried the link and it said that I didn't have my cookies enabled, but I do, so there is a problem there. I'm using Foxfire, so maybe that's why.:confused:

I have run into a couple of sites where I get that message, Hotmail was the latest one. Sometimes I could get in and sometimes I couldn't. I think it has more to do with the site than the browser. If that happens, email the webmaster to let them know about the problem. :wave:

CBCNSfan

Mar 11, 2005
NS Canada
Hi Andy, sorry about your breakup, but things usually happen for a reason. Please don't get hung up looking for a woman who likes trains, I assure it's not necessary all that is necessary is mutual respect for one and other. I really don't know what my wife actually thinks of trains, but I do know she supports me 100% no matter what I'm doing, and that includes all my hobbies. Now on the other side of the coin I know I'm not all that interested in needle point, jigsaw puzzels, liquid embroidery ect but I praise her accomplishments and try to encourage and discuss anything she wishes to talk about. Works better that way We were married in France 1964, still going strong.
Cheers Willis

Hey Andy, here's the thing...

Was she really THAT good in the sack?

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Somebody's got to be the court jester.

I chased a woman from Seattle to New York, only to have her run off with a priest, and that was after my wife left me for another woman! Life is weird.

But the other guys make a good point. Don't give up your hobbies, or any other of your aspirations. Those are the things that make you unique. You will succeed, and you will prosper, period. In the meantime I recommend a glass of single malt Scotch.