A real Bluebird

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Woodie;

That all sounded just great until we got to the 3:00 AM part. Since I am supposed to be attended a conference when I get to Brisbane I doubt that I will be able to take that much time away from those proceedings. We'll see though, you just never know.

We leave for your part of the world in almost exactly four months. I'm sure it will be a wonder experience. I just wish I knew how to find the Aussie Warrant Officer who I worked with in Vietnam. He was a member of the RAME (I probably have that wrong... Royal Australian Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, I think). A fellow by the name of Lawrence (Larry) Smith ( now there's a real uncommon name!!!)

Anyway, I again am in your debt. Maybe someday I can start to repay you for all of your kindness and willingness to help me out.

Bob

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Oh goodie, I'm planning to spend 4-5 days in Melbourne. I'll have to keep this train in mind. Is that you Woodie in the picture?

As we get closer to me coming to Brisbane and I have a better understanding of the schedule for the convention, maybe there would be an opportunity to get together. That would really be great.

How about a Gauge Convention? That would be a winner:D :D

Maybe figure out a time at one of the big meets for all of the Gaugers to have lunch together:cool: :cool:

Bob