A Quarter Century

Experimental Designs

Papercraft Visionary
25 years...

25 years is a long time and even more so it's an age that I didn't think I'd see.

I'm thankful for the b-day email from Zealot forums, thank you all.

To some of you 25 years isn't all that old but considering the ups and downs I'm wondering what the next 25 years will hold for me, God willing if I live that long. It seems as the older you get the quicker time slips away.

Any of you feel the same?

Z

Zathros

I'm 54, I feel 26. Age is a state of health. I think if you have your head on somewhat straight, you always feel young. The hard thing for me is the few years I know I will have with my son. He will be 13 in August. The last 13 years have gone by in what seems like 3 days! Way too fast. Too damned fast!:)

Happy Birthday!!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
47 here HAPPY BIRTHDAY with my family history I am already on borrowed time :-(

Burning Beard

I'm 62, feel 40ish, act 25 or so, never thought I would live past 20, but you gotta remember what was going on 42 years ago.

Beard

Vince

I'm 49. Zathros, you think your time went fast, my daughter got married last week. She's 30! Her second marriage. We now have 4 grandkids!

Coincidentally, I'm the same age my father was when I got married. How did I get to be the old man?:killer:

Experimental Designs

Papercraft Visionary
Considering I have friends who are of my age group (some even younger!) already have families started. I have to say some of these people who start families early they tend to age a lot sooner than someone who doesn't have that "ol' ball and chain" and 3 kids. (Like me)

I maybe 25 but I have the mentality of someone twice that age. Reckon' I'm what you call an "Old Soul". The Irony!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Happy birthday. May all that you wished for come true on your very special day.

I am 43 (44 in 7 days). I am still very young at heart. This hobby is one of the many things that help me stay that way.
I have known many people of all ages and have to say that age is (for the most part) just a number to remind us how far we have gone in this journey called life. What really matters, is what you have done in the years you have lived, not the amount of time that you have lived. So enjoy your life and make every day a good one.

Once again, happy birthday.