A Privy on the Little River and a question.

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Doctor G, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Doctor G

Doctor G Active Member

A New Privy at Tremont and a question.

Number One made an unscheduled stop at the Tremont logging camp. The brake rope in LRRR Combine #310 was pulled.

[​IMG]

The kids thought the city folk wanted to buy some local produce for their vacationing time at the Wonderland Hotel.

[​IMG]

Turns out Mr. Lajan, the drummer from over in Knoxville, had a bad case of spastic colon and that fried Mountain Trout from lunch is causing all kinds of lower GI distress.

[​IMG]

Will the axe-toting loggers waiting in line at the outhouse yield to this very desperate flat lander??

[​IMG]

Hope you all liked the pictures I built of this little privy from insulating foam and stained and treated (Thompson’s water seal) craft sticks. I used Titebond III water proof glue and put on metal roof on top.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have plans to build a commissary and eventually a saw mill with this type construction technique. This is the first “test case” and I figure if this goes to squat exposed to the elements ………no great loss.

I was wondering if you all have had real world experience with foam core and wood sheathed buildings and what your thoughts are on this???

Thanks Doc Tom