A pleasant afternoon

Woodie

This is on this afternoon, (and all weekend for that matter!)

exh5.jpg

Sydney's Annual Exhibition. A visual feast of goodies and ideas!

I'll just hand over the contents of my bank account on the way in, I think. The title deeds to the house, and the keys to the car! :eek: :eek:

I 'll let you know what I return with. :D

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Woodie,
Looks a great place to BUY BUY BUY, I can't do that as my House is my Bankbalance and the car is my OVERDRAFT. I could always sell the railroad and buy more :D:D:D

Shamus

I'm lucky that in my area aren't such BIG Expos. I would have become Valium addict!! :D :D

Woodie, we are anxious to see your new adquisitions. And remember: don't hand over the computer (we would miss you). ;) :D :rolleyes:

Woodie

Phew. I showed remarkable restraint! :eek:

Only bought 6 freight cars. 2 gondola cars, a cattle truck, and 3 grain hoppers. I intend to do the grain hoppers over in new V/Line livery. They're based on US prototypes, but fit the scene quite well. 2nd hand stuff, so I only came out of there about $30 poorer! :D SOme fab layouts though. HUGE ones! :)

Oh well, gotta wait til next year now. :(

RI541

$30.00 dollars???? Thats all???? Wow you either have seriuos reretraint or need seriuos medical attention:D :D :D :D

Chessie

Woody you spent only $30.00!
The first show My son and I attended we drove 385 miles one way spent $400.00 on meals and lodging and still spent over $200.00 at the show. When we left I told him that we should have spent that on the layout instead of the show. That's what happens when you get caught up in the excitement.

Mike.