A picture says 1000 words

kf4jqd

Here's a picture of 2 2-8-0's on my N scale layout. The signals are Altas's signal system. They work GREAT!

Andy

Attachments

• 2-8-0steamersgauge.jpg
    2-8-0steamersgauge.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 77

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
I'm waiting on my replacement Spectrum 2-8-0. The first one never ran right out of the box. I'm hoping the second will be better. Is that green one a Southern?

Great pic by the way. :thumb:

wickman

Nice engines , errr were the tracks freshly painted or is the redness areaction from the flash or something ?:wave:

kf4jqd

Cannonball:
That is a Souther locomotive. The other is Rock Island. I had the same problem and sent it back to Bachmann. It took 8 weeks! :(

Lynn:
That is dried paint. Not the flash or wet paint. Some don't like it, but I do. That's what counts for me.:)

Andy

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Andy,
Would you be willng to say a little more about the Atlas signal system?
Ralph

wickman

Cannonball:
That is a Souther locomotive. The other is Rock Island. I had the same problem and sent it back to Bachmann. It took 8 weeks! :(

Lynn:
That is dried paint. Not the flash or wet paint. Some don't like it, but I do. That's what counts for me.:)

Andy
Hope you didn't take theat wrong , not saying it's bad as I know everything in person looks much different and probably very pleasing to the eye.:wave:

kf4jqd

Lynn:

The picture is the CSX maineline passing my place in Vonore, TN. Color is almost the same. I also used a differant color ballast, not the gray. I wanted to be differant. So that color would also stain the rails.

Andy

No hard feelings!:wave:

Attachments

• csxmainlinevonoretn.jpg
    csxmainlinevonoretn.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 32