a passenger and freight depot

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
The major hacking is done, and now begins the tedious "plastic surgery" to make this look like a passenger/freight depot.

No,,, I model HO, but this.... maybe my brain shrunk:D :D ...really is Nscale.

This is two Atlas passenger station kits, one has been "mirror imaged" and attached to the other.

Attachments

• nstation1.jpg
    nstation1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 194

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Yes, the new freight engine and rolling stock I previously posted is also Nscale, in preparation for an out of state trip, and visit.

Attachments

• nstation2.jpg
    nstation2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 176

Tyson Rayles

I thought for some reason it was On30 you were working in, I guess form all the posts you and Catt have going back and forth. That makes your paint and decal job even more impressive!

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Tyson,
I am also into On30. "Variety is the spice of life", and lately I've had a taste for spice.
The station project is one that I've wanted to try for a long time, and didn't have any place for an HO scale station. Dabbling in N gave me the opportunity to finally build the station.
A while back I posted pics of the Atlas station in HO, built as a two story,(the shipchandler's, and shipwrights shed).
While I "blamed" Catt for tempting me into On30, I was considering that for some time beforehand.
Pete

Drew1125

Pete,
That's a great looking bash!:cool:
What brand of engine is the steamer?
Be carful what you "dabble" in, it can lead to addiction!:D
I dabbled in N scale too, & I'm still there!
And it doesn't help any to have guys like Tyson & Catt, showing off their handywork, & egging you on!
But this is great seeing you work your brand of magic in all these different scales!
(btw...I'm officially "egging you on" now! :D)

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Charlie,
The loco is the Bachmann Spectrum 2-8-0. I modified it to match my two HO scale Spectrums. Egg all you want!, Catt had a chance with On30, N...............I don't think so. The one benefit of working in N scale is that I might be able to do some finer work in the larger scales.
Pete