A new Zealot glad to be here

cool_marxcat

cool_marxcat
Dec 14, 2012
Georgia, USA
Hello,

My name is Jed Palmer, and I am really glad I stumbled upon this website. It's nice to see there are others like myself who enjoy modeling in paper and creating their own models.

I mostly create models for my tinplate railroad empire. Started with flatcar loads and moved to architecture, and then came back and started designing skins to give new life to my old beat up trains.

Attachments

• Cool Marx Cat's RR-3.jpg
    Cool Marx Cat's RR-3.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Cool Marx Cat's RR-2.jpg
    Cool Marx Cat's RR-2.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 8

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard. Thanks for posting photos of your RR hobby. There is a good community here that deals in Railroading and they will be happy to see another trackman in the forum. Be sure to read the rules and procedures and the downloading requirements. Browse and enjoy yourself. While you are waiting for the free downloads to be available check out http://www.ss42.com/ on the top left is a link to free paper toys. That link will bring you to a categorized section of paper models. there are many architectural builds as well as other models which you can have instant access to. Choose, build and post photos of your endeavors here for the forum to enjoy in your handiwork. Again, welcome aboard and see you around the forum.

Firestreak

Dec 4, 2012
Welcome to the site my friend! Thats a nice layout you have. Hope you find all you need on this site. Happy modelling!

Z

Zathros

You looking to adopt? :welcome1: to the forum!! I look forward to see more of what you do. :)