A neat little scene

F

Fred_M

Actually, it's the thallium that conserns me more than the lead. But too much lead will make you act like me. FRED

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
If lead is really that dangerous, I would have been dead long ago. As a kid, I played with lead soldiers and later had an air rifle that shot lead pellets. I always had a supply of them in my mouth. Thats why lkhtoisarknlkvisrlen sakjg;lmg lj; salj s;lg Oitpjyp[k

F

Fred_M

Originally posted by jon-monon
LOL Robin. Dain Bramage :D I used to hold solder in my mouth, and of course that was after I was old enough to know better. Geeze, how about the leaded gas fumes.
Matrix effect. FRED

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
originally posted by jon-monon
I used to hold solder in my mouth, and of course that was after I was old enough to know better. Geeze, how about the leaded gas fumes.

An old tech once told me that people who do a lot of soldering tend to develop eye problems because of it. Must be true. even though I tried to have a fan running as much as possable my eyes are still worse than they should be.

F

Fred_M

Originally posted by Pitchwife
originally posted by jon-monon

An old tech once told me that people who do a lot of soldering tend to develop eye problems because of it. Must be true. even though I tried to have a fan running as much as possable my eyes are still worse than they should be. [/B]
Well, that's just a correlation. Maybe them guys who soldered spent too much time doing that, and other things, and didn't date enough. So now they are loosing their eyesite like mommy said you would. :D FRED