A mill and a warehouse

Omaha Road Man

Jan 21, 2007
Kurt, you are quite humble but after looking this thread, your turntable thread, and your boxcar thread (especially the turntable and boxcar ones) you should SERIOUSLY consider writing articles for Model Railroader and/or Model Railroad Craftsman. Not only do you have exceptional scratchbuilding skills but you have a clear, easy to read writing style. Writing articles would not only be a minor source of income but your wisdom would inspire a lot more modelers.

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
Very well done. Man, my stuff looks like crap in comparison. I gotta get mad and model some more!sign1

Again, great job Kurt! I really enjoy checking this out.

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Well, I am a bit late, but thank you, radar and MadModeler.:wave: Omaha Road Man, I am glad you liked my threads. I learned to do manuals as a technical writer years ago (it might still show in my turntable thread). I decided against working in this job, because it can get really boring. The threads here are not meant to be tutorials, I just want to show what I am doing – sometimes going into it more deeply (the turntable thread), when I feel like it.