A Little Fun....

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Here's something I came up with.Just for fun.
There are two things wrong with this picture.
Can you guess what they are?

Attachments

• Emw Medium Web view.jpg
    Emw Medium Web view.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 21

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Well, unless you're in the Sanoran Desert (Arizona, northern Mexico), you won't find a saguaro cactus next to the tracks and even there, ones that tall are few and far between...:cool:

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
New Haven loco in the desert(?) and the color scheme is wrong for that engine?

The first part is obvious, but the color scheme is a guess. Mcginnis(? not sure about the name) era.

Other than that..uhhh...Woodland Scenics ground foam isn't grown in that part of the country?:p

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
eightyeightfan1 said:
CN1 is close....
Don...You're on the right....ahem......track?
Here's a hint....Geography, and railroad history.
I'm really glad you weren't going to tell us that there were not enough rivits in the side panel, or there should have been two side windows instead of one..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
OK...zedob got it...Sort of......
The New Haven was gone before the SD70 was even built. Even if the New Haven was still around, I've been living in New England most of my life...Never saw a cactus growing here...
There's suppose to be two windows??????

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
eightyeightfan1 said:
OK...zedob got it...Sort of......
The New Haven was gone before the SD70 was even built. Even if the New Haven was still around, I've been living in New England most of my life...Never saw a cactus growing here...
There's suppose to be two windows??????
Yeah Ed, like I said, saguaro cactus only grows in one area of the world, and that didn't look like it.

Well, it depends on how many rivets you have along the back side of the cab, that determines if you have one or two windows on the sides...:D

KCS

Nov 23, 2004
Shreveport, LA.
Well for one NH doesn't run out west. You'll never see it in a million years. It's a northern railroad. Two the train is HO (not real) but the back ground is. Am I close? I still think the battery box is on the wrong side! :D

Marxed

Jan 29, 2005
no horns on the top?? i'm not sure where they would be on this engine, but if i were to place them anywhere, they would be on top of the cab,