A late Thank You and Apology

Experimental Designs

Papercraft Visionary
Sep 4, 2011
West Columbia, SC
First off I thank you for the Happy B-Day but I also owe many of you an apology for my absence and falling short of meeting expectations (if there was any to be had).

It's been near impossible to find free time anymore and this is the first time I've checked my email in six weeks.

Alas my life is as turbulent and chaotic as ever. :boom:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
There really is no need to apologize for anything. It is fully understandable that real life obligations take priority of personal interests.
We all have lives outside of the confines of this (or any other) forum.
You are always welcome here. We (the administration) are not going to boot you out or chastise you in any way for such.
So with that being said, continue to take care of the personal business in your life, then when you have to time to pop in and say "HI", please do so. If you have the time to start a project, we all would like to see your work.

I for one am glad to see you back.

Experimental Designs

Papercraft Visionary
Sep 4, 2011
West Columbia, SC
Thank you and this is why I keep coming back to Zealot for its unmatched hospitality.

I'll be getting some much deserved free time after the holiday rush as this year draws closer to its end. What I cannot create on my free time I think up designs in my head and sketch them on paper for later consideration because I know somewhere down the road (no pun intended considering my occupation) I'll get some free time to get around to them if I'm not distracted by other things such as Miniature gaming, hunting and politics.

Thanks to a newly acquired smart phone I'm able to poke around a bit now to stay up to speed. Sort of...

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
E.D.

Good to know you'll be back to your activities. My current situation is just like yours: lots to do, but some limitation stops it from being done.
I think I'll be able to resume my "paper duties" in a week or two. Fingers crossed!