A Good Company: Bauchmann

A Good Company: Bachmann

Merry Late Christmas:

I would like to thank Bachmann Ind. for their great service! I sent in an N scale Spectrum 2-8-0 locomotive for service. It was beyond repair. They are sending me a new locomotive!!! :thumb: It sure pays to spend a little more money to a company that stands behind their products! I have has service with them in the past with another N scale and G scale equipment. I highly reconmend them! :wave:

Happy New Year,
Andy

trainwhiz20

Aug 9, 2004
Tampa, FL
Yes! I agree. Anytime I've interacted with Bachmann, I've had a positive experience.

I've probably said it a million times by now, but I had an HO consolidation that didn't run. I sent it back, and they sent a new one back in my desired roadname! I was thrilled. And any other time I've had problems, they've been right there....

Besides, it was Athearn sending me the snooty email claiming windows weren't included with their Blue Box F units...:rolleyes:

MilesWestern

Sep 20, 2005
CA
protopaintwest.googlepages.com
Yeah, Bachmann is a great company, they have great prototypes, and am a loyal comtomer too!

Trainwhiz, you can do what I did, go to a paper supply house (office depot) and buy size "11" overhead sheets. They're clear and just the right thickness, and work splendid for windows, the hobby shops charge $$$ for the same exact thing!