A Get Well Card For Brakie

jon-monon

Dang, Larry, dreadfully sorry to hear of this. I hope you are back in good shape soon!

jon

alright.gif

C

Catt

Hey Larry,quit yur darned slackin' and get yourself well again.

If you ain't figured it out yet buddy "WE MISS YOU!" :D

Pooh Bah
Brakie:
Get back in business as soon as you can, BUT take all the time that's needed. Don't rush the recovery; let the paint dry between coats.

Brakie, unfortunately I haven't had the oportunity to get to know you personally. However, I feel that it would be a great dis-service to you and the gauge were I not to wish you a full recovery. I hope and pray that you will overcome this and that you will soon be joining us once again here at the gauge.

Freelancer

shaygetz

Oh...and some flowers for you from my little girl's garden :thumb:

Attachments

• daisy3.jpg
    daisy3.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 23

hoyle

Yes when are you comeing back miss you here and at Atlas.You have really helped me out you know a lot about the model train industry.

spitfire

Hi folks - Just wanted to let everyone know that I have printed out the card that Mikey made, along with everyone's comments and mailed it to Brakie's home address. His daughter Maryanne is picking up his mail, so he will soon be getting a nice fat envelope filled with all the well-wishes from his friends at the Gauge. :) :) :)

Sorry, I missed the last comment as it was added after I printed the card. But, I'll be happy to print another one, so feel free to add to this thread -- Brakie will receive it.

Val