A Fun Game

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Fun!!!! Crude but Fun!!!:D :D :D Wheeeee!!!!!!

But here at The Institute Dr. Feelawright has banned it because he has no meds for the frustration it can cause :D :D :D

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Brakie, that must be one helluva game!

It put two of our valuable members - Tyson and Vic - mentally out of order, and then it simply disappeared into the electronic Nirvana. :eek:ops: :eek: :p

Sorry, brakie, I can't find it either. My browser insists that the address can't be found... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ron

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Mikey..The first move you want to make is to uncouple the yellow tank car and shove it to the left out of the way.This will give you head room you need to work.Then proceed to switch the other cars out starting with the hopper car.After switching out the hopper for the flat clear switch 2 throw switch pull ahead to uncoupler "C" shove the cars back into the run around track and leave them in the run around track then run around these cars and proceed to switch out the reefer for the boxcar..After completing these switching moves go and pick up the brown tank car.Uncouple this car by using the "A" uncouple.Run to switch #4 and throw switch 1 and 4. couple on to the cars..Proceed and pick up the brown tank car. return to the run around track and uncouple all 3 cars by using the"C" uncloupler.Shove these cars into the clear being sure not to foul the points on switch #1.return to switch 4 and throw switch 4,and 1,then go and pick up the yellow tank car and spot where the brown tank was.Return to switch 6 then proceed to switch 1,throw switch and couple on to your train and go to beans.:D

scottg28

Nov 4, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
I believe this is correct and my best score so far
timesaver1.JPG

a very fun and entertaining exercise

CarlFidy

Jun 17, 2002
Owasso, OK
Visit site
Which end for loco?

My take on the game is...

Local train came from yard(out of view stage left)...switches industrial(sp?) area...then leaves with loco on left side to return to yard...I've done this in 46 moves:) (but can't prove it:( , because I can't figure out how to capture the screen:mad: ...any help on this would be appreciated)

While writing this post, I tried the puzzle with the loco ending on the other side...came up with 46 moves again:rolleyes:

Always liked the logic type puzzles, plan on making a small switching layout as my first attempt

scottg28

Nov 4, 2003
Illinois
Visit site
carl, when you are finished, press the "Print Scrn" button, this copies the screen to the clipboard. Then open Paint program, Edit -> Paste and the screen capture will appear. It is a .bmp format, so I usually save as a .jpg and then use a graphics program to resize it for posting.

Hope that is understandable

DanishKnight

Dec 27, 2003
Denver CO
Visit site
Originally posted by scottg28
carl, when you are finished, press the "Print Scrn" button...

FYI: 'Print Scrn' assumes the entire screen is to be captured. If more than one window is open, and just the currently active window needs to be captured, use 'Alt+Print Scrn' and only the active window will be sent to the clipboard.