A few more sunday shots

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by TrainsWinnipeg, Jul 16, 2007.

1. TrainsWinnipeg

TrainsWinnipeg Member

Well its been a while since i posted any pics from the sunday outings.So here is a few more.

CN 2223 heads east under the 101 Overpass at mile 10.
    [​IMG]

Some interesting power in the middle of 2223's consist
    [​IMG]

And for a change here is CP SD40-2 6033 heading east to Minnedosa at about 7:30 at night.
    [​IMG]

And also in Portage La Prarie some Soo Line Units pass the Caboose of the local switch crew.
    [​IMG]
  2. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Glad you got back to posting Real Thing pics! Good ones! What can you tell us about those orange locos? Do they have a herald or other identification? Do you have a cold and meant to say CP SD40-2 6033 heading east to Minnesota or is Minnedosa a community in Canada? :) Just kidding!
    Ralph (In Minnesota)
  3. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

I could never get tired of seeing the best looking engines in the world. Now I have some ideas what to run with my CN engines. BTW did you ever see any CSX running with CN?
  4. RobertInOntario

RobertInOntario Active Member

As usual, great pics. This is encouraging me to go back to Hamilton's Bayview Junction with one of my sons to do some more train spotting & take more pics. Rob
  5. Triplex

Triplex Active Member

I've never seen that orange paint scheme. Interesting!
    And between them, one of only two SD40-2Fs to have been repainted into dual flags.