A couple of B5 ships....

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Are you on a Mac? PDO's can be changed to .pdf's. My comment wasn't directed to you specifically, I know you can build whatever you decide you want to. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I'm still getting spammed off the site, I managed to download one model by out smarting the site, but it didn't work twice. Still need the Hyperion and Agamemnon , and the black triangle ranger ship. Since I NEED them, I will keep trying I guess.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
If you are using Firefox, get AdblockPlus installed. It's a FREE plugin and blocks all that nonsense. I go there and get no problem, except the occasionally "Blocked Attacked" from "Norton", we are dealing with a Russian site, and they really make it hard for their own people to have a website.

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Try these, if they work, click on the link to open a new window make sure you click the LARGE zip picture in the middle of the page.

On the link I gave you, it is the individual files inside the Zipped file, the download links are on the right side. Download them one at a time, you don't have to wait to continue downloading (supports simultaneous downloading) If it reads "Link does not exist", click it till it comes up. Works for me every time. :)

Hyperion
https://docviewer.yandex.com/view/0...mcmFtZSI6ZmFsc2UsInRzIjoxNTE2ODg2MTc3MTA5fQ==

Omega Agamemnon Link:

https://docviewer.yandex.com/view/0...mcmFtZSI6ZmFsc2UsInRzIjoxNTE2ODg2NTg2MTIxfQ==

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
If you are using Firefox, get AdblockPlus installed. It's a FREE plugin and blocks all that nonsense. I go there and get no problem, except the occasionally "Blocked Attacked" from "Norton", we are dealing with a Russian site, and they really make it hard for their own people to have a website.

Hey I got that problem too!:yesyes: This is a recent thing that's going on as of late. I wonder what's up... I guess things are getting chilly with Vladimir the 1st.

Sky Seeker
:tank:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I'm going to let him know, he is a member of this forum. :) (please, let me do it, I do't want to bombard him.) If you let me know what models you want, I can get the direct links to the actual download page with the PDO's in separate files, as I have no problem, getting pass the virus on his forum. I will get a few ships though, not the whole forum.

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Well, I managed to get in without a bunch of spam cutting in and I got the omega black x fighter and the white star. I guess the black triangle ranger ship was a dream I had?
Thanks everyone, don't know why it worked sometimes and other times i got spammed out.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Go to the zip link and click on the zip file. The separate files in unzipped format are on the left hand side, much easier to download, and one less place to get spammed or a misdirect. The links I posted get you right to the models, they are on the left side of the page, just click on the download arrow that appears when you pass you cursor over it, or something like that.

The only black triangle ships with a fine on top belonged to the Techno Mages, I believe, they were around 30 meters wide and 10 high, you could bang one of these out, they were a simple design, I wonder why Lepaj didn't bother with that one?:

technomage_pinnace_by_amras_arfeiniel.jpg Galen's Ship.jpg

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
That's fantastic!!! I suppose it could have been a techno Mage, the narrative that was talking over the scene was talking about Rangers expanding tho. But that's the one!

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
Go to the zip link and click on the zip file. The separate files in unzipped format are on the left hand side, much easier to download, and one less place to get spammed or a misdirect. The links I posted get you right to the models, they are on the left side of the page, just click on the download arrow that appears when you pass you cursor over it, or something like that.

The only black triangle ships with a fine on top belonged to the Techno Mages, I believe, they were around 30 meters wide and 10 high, you could bang one of these out, they were a simple design, I wonder why Lepaj didn't bother with that one?:

View attachment 163063 View attachment 163064

Probably too simple for him. He seems to go after the more challenging ships or Earth ships.

Sky Seeker
:tank:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I just got a P.M. from Lepaj, he believes it is thee hosting company, he checked his forum and has no virus's or misdirects. The problems always occur going to the file to get the .Rar file, that is when either a redirect or virus alert comes up. I did give him a picture of the Technomage ship as a suggestion. Who knows, he could pop that out pretty fast. Spaceagent-9, you could too.

One Technomage hung back when the rest headed towards the center of the Galaxy. That was Gailin. :)

Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I tried a 3 pager, but after seeing that multi view pic, i will have to re-draw it. i know that i saw one on line a while ago.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
So that means you going to build one? :)