A community project

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Ashrunner, Apr 15, 2007.

1. airbob

airbob Member

My bad...I meant tortilla soup at the Alamo Cafe...
  2. airbob

airbob Member

My bad...I meant tortilla soup at the Alamo Cafe...
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I think Chip recommends this....

AS far as for this Ash will have to make the call............. but tweaking is where the model is made or broken.............. so to speak.

I say, and I speak for myself................. make the model.
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I think Chip recommends this....

AS far as for this Ash will have to make the call............. but tweaking is where the model is made or broken.............. so to speak.

I say, and I speak for myself................. make the model.
  5. airbob

airbob Member

OK these are the first 4 cones to come off the Siatki cone maker...1 the propeller spinner (needs to be slightly rounded at top) and the next 3 cones that begin the engine cowling section....I have not beta built these...perhaps someone else would like to try this part..(the fun part!)....Bob to bed...got to work tomorrow....TGIF:wink:
  6. airbob

airbob Member

OK these are the first 4 cones to come off the Siatki cone maker...1 the propeller spinner (needs to be slightly rounded at top) and the next 3 cones that begin the engine cowling section....I have not beta built these...perhaps someone else would like to try this part..(the fun part!)....Bob to bed...got to work tomorrow....TGIF:wink:
  7. paul a

paul a Member

I did it in high school so why not I,ll give it a try in hand drawing . new project for me part time it should tak me a month or two.i was top of my class in drafting.
  8. paul a

paul a Member

I did it in high school so why not I,ll give it a try in hand drawing . new project for me part time it should tak me a month or two.i was top of my class in drafting.
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Bob............ If you will resize your image to 800 x 600 and it will fit the thread window better.

I pulled yours in and cropped it and re-sized it to as close to 800 x 600 as I could.

john
  10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Bob............ If you will resize your image to 800 x 600 and it will fit the thread window better.

I pulled yours in and cropped it and re-sized it to as close to 800 x 600 as I could.

john
  11. airbob

airbob Member

Thanks John,....I never quite figured out the sizing thing...so I just put it in at whatever size it will accept....I will work on the rest of the fuselage cones this weekend...then for the "battle" of the forward cockpit glass....Bob out for now...:x
  12. airbob

airbob Member

Thanks John,....I never quite figured out the sizing thing...so I just put it in at whatever size it will accept....I will work on the rest of the fuselage cones this weekend...then for the "battle" of the forward cockpit glass....Bob out for now...:x
  13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Bob......... I hope I didn't offend............ I just couldn't see your image and really wanted to know what it was.

I use PhotoShop so after I finsh something I want to post I always go to image attriburtes and re-size it before posting.

john
  14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Bob......... I hope I didn't offend............ I just couldn't see your image and really wanted to know what it was.

I use PhotoShop so after I finsh something I want to post I always go to image attriburtes and re-size it before posting.

john
  15. airbob

airbob Member

Naw, no offense taken...just wanted to use the little frown guys for something different!....get tired of all of the smiles at times:twisted: ....:mad: !!!
  16. airbob

airbob Member

Naw, no offense taken...just wanted to use the little frown guys for something different!....get tired of all of the smiles at times:twisted: ....:mad: !!!
  17. airbob

airbob Member

Cessna 337 engine cowling complete!

This is adding the cone that completes the full engine cowling up to the windshield 6 pieces in all....
  18. airbob

airbob Member

Cessna 337 engine cowling complete!

This is adding the cone that completes the full engine cowling up to the windshield 6 pieces in all....
  19. barry

barry Active Member

Siatki

Bob

Any chance of a few screen shots of how you achieve the cones in siatki please

regards
  20. barry

barry Active Member

Siatki

Bob

Any chance of a few screen shots of how you achieve the cones in siatki please

regards