A Callenge accepted

Big Steel said after viewing my coal mine diorama " now try that detail on a layout " Well josh hows this !!!! small section on my layout :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Attachments

• vincents landing.jpg
    vincents landing.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 14

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
WOW,i guess i spoke too soon!that is incredible detail! i wouldnt be suprised if i saw that in a magazine!great work jimmy--josh

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Wow! That is an amazing piece of work!
I really wish I had the patience for doing stuff like that.

:thumb:

Josh Robin had a thing about naming his buiding with Gauge members names so I just followed suit ,thats one of my buildings, one of my first I think I have improved

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
thats pretty cool to name places on a layout after gauge members.i may have to do that.--josh

myltlpny

Wow. Nice detail.:thumb:
That's the kind of modeling I aspire to.
I too, use real names on my layout. Each family member and close friend is (or will be) somehow commemorated with a business. In some cases it's a sign over a building, sometimes just a name on a truck. I try to have the business somehow linked to that relative or friend. My Vegetarian Brother-in-Law has a Fruit and Veg store, my Best Friend and his brother an Accountancy. I got a hobby shop, fitting eh? I just think it makes the layout a little more personal.