A bit of a rant....

jcoop1

Mar 18, 2005
I like the thumbnails, It gives you an idea of what you would like to take a closer look at.

I wish the pics and the poll where in the same place.

Thanks for looking into this

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
As Don (ezdays) noted, it's not so much a contest as it is a showcase. I posted my picture simply because I like it: as a picture, the train should be closer, the scene is too busy, it's been seen before, and any number of other faults that "an experienced eye" might see, all contribute to it being "just a picture". And to be perfectly honest, so are all of the others. Nevertheless, I still enjoy viewing all of them, and that's really the point. Just pick the one that YOU like the best, and vote for it. And if you've got a photo to share for the April contest, please enter it and let everyone enjoy it. You'll get better by doing, and on the Gauge, nobody belittles anyone's effort, as we're all learners, each at our own stage of development. That's the reason that I feel that this is the friendliest model railroading forum around.

Wayne

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Sometimes I enter the contests, & I always like looking at all the photos, but I don't vote...Winners & losers just aren't that big of a deal to me...
Like wayne said, I just post a picture because I like it...