A BIG B'Day

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks Don most kind to remember me. yep in my 70th year nowsign1:wave:

Just had the final phone call from all my kids spread all over the place they are :D One in Orlando, one in Ireland and one almost next door to me. Great time, thanks again.

Shamus

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
:wave: :wave: Happy Birthday, Paul, to one of the greatest guy's that has made this hobby and forum what it is. Your modeling skills are inspiring and we all appreciate your willingness to share your talent and instruction with us.

Many more to you!!!

train97

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
My best wishes for your Birthday, Paul!

Not only a happy birthday, but also a happy and healthy year - and then many more to come... :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ron

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
:wave: :wave: :wave: Yea. Happy birthday Paul. You are getting up there with me.. In 7 months I'll be 74 YIKES!!!:thumb: :thumb: sign1 sign1 sign1

PS. Are you spending as much time in the doctors office as I am?? They call this the Golden Age. Yea, We line the Doctors pockets with Gold.:cry: :cry: :cry: :curse: :curse: :curse:

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Dick, Thanks for the HBD, yes, doctors at least twice a month, just got rid of a chest infection, which affected the Emphysema quite a bit.

Cheers Mate

Shamus

Bill Stone

Apr 20, 2001
San Dimas, California, USA
Visit site
A belated Happy B'Day, Paul.
70 won't hurt too much --- I survived it a couple of years ago.
I've not been on the Gauge (or doing any modeling) for about a year --- busy, complicated life --- but I'm trying to get back into things now.
Glad to see that you are back too.
Best Wishes,
Bill Stone