A "best of" my scenery photos

Gary Pfeil

May 7, 2001
Boonton NJ
Visit site
Thanks to all for the kind comments. Chris, yes, the track in this scene is handlaid. Ralph, I'm not sure I have other photos of those GP7's, but they're just LL units. I'll see if I can post another, was thinking of posting some loco shots as well. BDC, that brewery went out of business when the government legalized heroin. And people wonder why those lpb's (lpj's) (little plastic junkie's) don't get anything done. Seriously tho I model 1950's so that old brewery kit was pretty useless to me unless I built it abandoned, and it was fun to build that way. Jesper, the cab was a Walthers kit, the others are, well I can't remember right, Mini Metals maybe? Heck, they're popular as all getout and I can't remember the name! If someone else doesn't chime in beforehand, I'll let you know later tonight after I get home. Andrew, the thread about the river was placed in the Academy, after being edited of all the posts which were not pertinant to the "how to". It's title is "water poured, it's a river" The original thread was from 5/03 if anyone wants to page back to it.

Thanks again for the compliments!

Gary

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
I jumped the gun on you Gary and posted before you loaded up the rest of the photos! :) The other pics are great too! I especially like that close up of the loco wheels! I've seen prototype fan shots just like that one. Cool!
Ralph