9-11....Let us not forget!

Wolv33

Aug 30, 2002
Smalltown, MO
Visit site
Everyone,

Our country has arisen from that terrible tragedy that haunted us all, a year ago today.

Join me in celebrating our country, and praying for those who were lost on that fateful day.

Let us never forget the number.......9-11

I thank you.

In the Lord's name.......Amen.

Jim de Bree

Jan 21, 2002
Valencia, CA
Visit site
I agree with all of you. I saw a bumper sticker today where the car owner changed the order of the words to "America Bless God." It has provided some interesting food for thought.

Our family's thoughts and prayers are with all the victims and heros of 9/11 and to our armed forces who are serving to protect us....sort of puts model railroading in perspective.

farmer ron

Jan 18, 2002
B.C., canada
Visit site
Our hearts and prayers are for those that lost their lives and their families, the heros, and all effected in that tragedy that occured a year ago. It changed us all. No one will forget that day. God bless them all !!!
from a Canadian..

PennRailRoads

Apr 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

"The world will little note what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here!" ...."That these dead shall not have died in vain!"

pcentral

Jul 17, 2002
Central California
Visit site
As I read these posts I well up with pride and great sorrow at the same time. When I got to work today, I work the swing shift, employees had placed American flags of all sizes all over the lawn in front of our building. It was beautiful, there were probably about 50 flags. All I can add to the above posts is never take life or freedom for granted. After reading this I hope everyone will get up and go tell their family how much they love them. God Bless the families left behind and God Bless the USA.
Steve Borges
Proud to be an American
(of Portuguese descent, Thanks Luis)

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
here is a little something i am airbrushing on the hood of my car
9-11-01 we will never forget the 3000 + lives lost in one day. and never forget the familys of the heros how help save countles of lives that day

Attachments

• wtc - american flag and bald eagle.jpg
    wtc - american flag and bald eagle.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 51