88's N Scale Layout

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Heres some pictures I found from my N scale layout that I had started a few years back. Some are crude and the detail and workmanship are no way up to Tyson's and everyone elses. Most were taken in my apartment before the big move to a house I bought(now the ex owns)
This first picture is the whole layout. The small leg to the left was all that survivede the "Big Move" and was incorparated into the BIG layout.

Attachments

• nscale.jpg
    nscale.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 153

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
My first two attempts at painting and lettering my own rolling stock. If I remember right, the SW1500 was an Atlas with a Kato drive.

Attachments

• nscale5.jpg
    nscale5.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 146

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
The only picture I could find of the BIG layout. The two bridges in the foreground were saved from the BIG move. The road bridge is actually a Atlas, converted.

Attachments

• nscale6.jpg
    nscale6.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 148

Gary Pfeil

Upguy stole the words out of my mouth. Your work certainly improved with a little knowledge! Nice series of photos.

RI541

I like Rock Island hoppers, They look great:D I hope you saved them in the move.:D :D

Is this the lay-out that some ones brother in law dropped??? or was that some one else's??:( :( :(

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Thanks guys....It was a great little layout.
The stuuf I learned "Redoing" the N scale has helped with my HO.
Sorry RI I think Sir Prize has them now. I sold a lot of the NScale stuff to him, that is the stuff I got back from the BIG "D".(and I don't mean Dallas)

jmarksbery

88, you give a smiley face a black eye with and X and If my wife takes my train stuff, that is just what she will get. Hehe :eek: ;)

RI541

You gave her your dog????

All I got was my truck and tools, and if the tools wern't in the truck I'd a lost them too.:) :) :) :D

I guess thats why trains are better than women.:D :D

I hope you get to rebuild every thing that you lost. I have actualy gained when I got remarried. She kinda sorta likes trains too. Her daddy had a lay-out while she was growing up.:D :D :D