60 assasinated and CNN says "Separatist group" - But, what's up with CNN??!!

I am very sorry about the termoil in your country right now and as Americans I'm sure you know that we know your feelings and anguish.
Whether a gang shooting or an Airliner flown into a building the apparent hatered is the same and once the monster raises its head at any level it must be eraticated or as you say , the cycle will continue.
On the brighter side if all the worlds people keep trying to discourage hate and teach the young peace , maybe we shall some day evolve past the animals we truley are.
Mike

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Javier, my deepest sympathies to you, and to the victims and their families. This is a heinous act of barbarism which can have no possible justification. For what it's worth, the Canadian media is treating it as a terrorist act.

Val

Bill Stone

Apr 20, 2001
San Dimas, California, USA
Visit site
My sincere sympathy to the Spanish people.

I agree with everything said above, but might add that TV and movie producers (all over the world) should be handed their fair share of disgust for their success at popularizing violence. It's difficult to find any media that doesn't feature explosions, blood and guts.

BillS

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
What I have been seeing on all of the news reports here in the states, which regretably is limited since we are so "removed" from the disaster, is starting to make me believe that terrorist groups, AlQuaeda, ETA and probably others are joing forces and exchanging arms and information (how to build a better bomb). If that is the case then no one in any country in the world will be safe. We will all be hostages to these animals.