5000's Posts

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: If anyone hasn't notice Mikey aka; N Gauger has gone over 5000 posts on the Gauge....Geeez where do you find the TIME to Model Mike.... :D :thumb: :thumb: Rich

ausien

We seam to have a SUPPER BLABBERMOUTH on the gauge now. 5000 post, and modeling to, must model with one hand, and post with the other...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: way to go mikey.....have a good one ..steve

ezdays

Out AZ way
Yep, gottum big blabbermouth. We all know who's turn it is to buy the next round....don't we????:wave: :wave:

Congrats Mikey, and may you be the first to reach 10,000, we know you have it in you.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Mikey5000.jpg
    Mikey5000.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
If you all would behave yourselves, I wouldn't have to keep posting "repremands" :D :D :D

I always wondered if and when I would get into the 5000 tier.. :) It's a number that means a lot because of the ones that were there and headed there, because of the quality of their help here.

Shamus posted a lot of great helping posts, both in the admin aspect and the photog & modeling subjects.

Robin, "Cardboard & Structures" (Enough said)

jon - invaluable moderators & Admin's advice

and now, me........ Most of my posts are encouragment, G gauge and replies of what I hope has been good advice both as Admin & just replies helping pass knowledge along.

If a person's muster can be measured by the company he keeps, I'm in good hands :D :D

Matthyro...........5,100

jon-monon........5,084

N Gauger...........5,003

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich, It's only 3 posts a day :) it took 5 years! :D :D

Matt, someday you'll be here too :D

Steve - I post with one hand, watch TV with one eye & model when i feel like it :D :D

Don - I'll buy - but we drink to Robin's memory & To the members of The Gauge :D :D :D :D

Thank you all, for the comments :D :D :D

N Gauger

Darn!!!

Just re-read that and realized I forgot Spitfire & ezdays! :) :) 2 more members heading toward 5000 :) :) :)

And a great co-Admin & a great advisor respectively :D :D :D

~~ Thanks!!

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
5000?
Blah..blah....yada..yada.yada.......
Surprised he didn't get tounge(finger?) tied.
Hmmm.....Maybe that why the mysterious "7" keeps coming up in chat.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Hmmmmmmmm.......2.73 posts per day..... Does that mean that every day someone only gets a 3/4 reply??? :D :D :D

5000 posts..........that's about 5 miles of fence!!!!!! :D :D

That's coast to coast mileposts :D :D (and then some)

Anyway...Congrats! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

N Gauger

eightyeightfan1 said:
5000?
Blah..blah....yada..yada.yada.......
Surprised he didn't get tounge(finger?) tied.
Hmmm.....Maybe that why the mysterious "7" keeps coming up in chat.

Yeah Yeah :) :) It's "&" not "7" and "The" not "teh" :D :D :D

I know I know :D :D

Too many keys on the keyboard and not enough fingers!!!! :D

N Gauger

sumpter250 said:
Hmmmmmmmm.......2.73 posts per day..... Does that mean that every day someone only gets a 3/4 reply??? :D :D :D

5000 posts..........that's about 5 miles of fence!!!!!! :D :D

That's coast to coast mileposts :D :D (and then some)

Anyway...Congrats! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:D :D :D That's 2 - 1/2 tons worth of posts :D :D :D

Or is that 2000 Pounds to the ton??? :D :D