50 Ton Coaling Station

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Thanks folks for your support and encouragement. It is very much appreciated. I am only happy to share with you what I have been able to do. Val, I don't quite know how to answer you other than when I designed the Georgetown Sub, I had locations for a number of structures so looked up old drawings etc. and just carry on with the current one when I already know what the next one will be.

James Schultz

Your buildings are unbelieveable. Can't wait to see more of your work. Is there any possibility of seeing a back view of this structure. I read on one of the postings someone saying that they didn't need to subscribe to a magazine because they had The Gauge to get all they tips and ideas from. I couldn't agree more. Anything you need to learn and more are right here on The Gauge. I wish I would have found this site sooner. Thanks everyone!

Jim

Matthyro

Thanks for your kind comments Jim, Yes, the Gauge is a great place to get information and to ask questions.
Here is a back view of the coaling station as you requested.
I do have to say though that I have learned a tremendous amount from reading Model Railroader since the 60s.

Attachments

• cs16.jpg
    cs16.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 195

TrainClown

Just superb, Robin! Your models look so perfect that they make the train in front of them look plastic! I can see the bandsaw was the right tool for you.

TrainClown ;)

Matthyro

Thanks TC. Yup that loco is just waiting to be painted and weathered then it may look like it belongs.