$ 5.00 Garage Sale Box

pondman

I found a box of N-scale building's for ($5.00) this week . At a garage sale they had a mess of other thing in it too, on top of the buildings like bath towels and dish towels ......Boy did i hit the jack pot ........ All in good shape too ! But have one with no instuctions for a "Walther Adm Grain Tower" model # 933-3226.. Does anyone here on the Gauge have some to send to me ?

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Sounds like it was your lucky day, Pondman! :cool:
Originally posted by MagicMan_841
If you can assemble the kit WITH the instructions and not say a single swear or cuss word... I'm getting out of this hobby.
MagicMan,
For me, a good selection of profanity is right up there with a good scale ruler, & a sharp #11 x-acto...Can't work without 'em!:D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Originally posted by Charlie
...For me, a good selection of profanity is right up there with a good scale ruler, & a sharp #11 x-acto...Can't work without 'em!:D
Don't know about you, but I also keep an assortment of Band-Aids handy. :eek:ops: :eek:ops: Essential tools for any modelmaker or woodworker.:wave:

Nscale4

Jan 14, 2004
does it matter?
Visit site
Doesn't the NMRA have a library chock-full of kit instructions. Could be worse, you could have been me and got a real old British kit with NO instructions. I wish I could find garage sales with N scale stuff, but there seems to be no one to have any any N scale stuff in my area to sell. :cry: