4X the blabbermouth?????

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Pitchwife said:
Hey guys, I noticed that I have just made my 1000th post. Does that make me an official member of the Blabbermouth Club? :D :D :D :D

If it does, I'm 4X the blabbermouth you are :D :D :D :D :D

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
That sure is alot of talking you have done Mikey. You have given out some great information over the years. Here's to another 4000. CONGRATS :wave:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
It seems not many notice when we posters go over 4000. Not surprising to see you reach that level Mikey. Congratulations.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Hey, congratulations.....
BLABBERMOUTH....:D:D:D:D

ausien

hehehehe... I`m still on page 2... i`m not the BLABBER MOUTH, that some are!!!!...have a good one..steve

ezdays

Out AZ way
ausien said:
hehehehe... I`m still on page 2... i`m not the BLABBER MOUTH, that some are!!!!...have a good one..steve
Now, now, now, I'm only a:
BLABBE...:D:D:D:D

Tileguy

4000 mikey, thats alot of typing, believe me I know :)
Congratulations on reaching a milepost the next is 5000. after that nobody gets excited till you hit 10,000 :D

Zman

I'll bet you blabbermouths have a pile of dishes in the sink, laundry strewn across the house, lawn overgrown, bills unpaid, phone disconnected, and one can of tuna fish. :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Zman said:
I'll bet you blabbermouths have a pile of dishes in the sink, laundry strewn across the house, lawn overgrown, bills unpaid, phone disconnected, and one can of tuna fish. :D
Now, now, I don't know about the rest, but I have a couple of cans of tuna, and our lawn is mostly xeriscape and doesn't need mowing....so there...:p:p:p:p

Uh, about the dishes and other stuff,,,, we can talk about that later OK??:confused::confused::confused::confused:

N Gauger

Zman said:

uhhhh I have 5 cans of tuna.... and my grass is cut.... oh! And the phone works...

................ but that's all I can claim from the list :D :D :D

come to think of it... I cant remember what color our sink actually is.... But we've only lived here for 13 years :eek: :eek: :eek:

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
uhhhh I have 5 cans of tuna.... and my grass is cut.... oh! And the phone works...

................ but that's all I can claim from the list :D :D :D

come to think of it... I cant remember what color our sink actually is.... But we've only lived here for 13 years :eek: :eek: :eek:
YOU have a sink???:cool: Wow, now you're bragging!!!!!:D:D:D I used to have a sink in my den, but since I use it to clean out my modeling paint brushes, I'm not sure anymore....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

N Gauger

ezdays said:
YOU have a sink???:cool: Wow, now you're bragging!!!!!:D:D:D I used to have a sink in my den, but since I use it to clean out my modeling paint brushes, I'm not sure anymore....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and our Kitchen Counter is JUST AS clean as my workbench....... uhhhh maybe that's not such a good comparison :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek:

tuna

Alright, you guys. Go ahead and brag about your cans of tuna.I have pork and beans and they are easy to eat roght out of the can, too. :D :D :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Hey, I know, let's just head over to Val's. I hear she has greast BBQ and we don't have to worry about having a sink or nutin' else. Well, out of courtesy, you guys could bring your beans, corn dogs and twinkies.....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I was fortunate enough to attend Vals BBQ last year and it was great. Bring all you want as hopefully it will be a big success again this year.

Tileguy

Well ive got Brownies and I'd be happy to freely share with anyone willing to travel to the sticks...............................Dinner Extra :D