Discussion in 'Everything else' started by GEEDUBBYA, Sep 22, 2005.

1. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Ok, I am sure most everyone in the US heard about the Airbus 300 flight 292 with 145 ppl onboard was able to land even though the nose gear was stuck in the down position at 90 degrees to the rest of the plane. The sparks and small fire while it moved down the runway was spectacular.
    It reminded me of something I thought about sharing with yall last night. And since this happened, I thought now was as good of a time as any.
    Ok, this is a 3 minute internet movie made in 2000 i think. It plays on windows media player or your flash player. But please, please watch the entire film, it is well worth waiting til the very end of the movie to see what happens, its three full minutes of non stop suspense with a twist at the end.

Here is the link: http://www.405themovie.com/Home.asp

[​IMG]

have a good evening, let me know how you liked it......i think everyone will love it if they watch all 3 minutes of it.

Greg aka GW
  2. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guys,

Ok, I am sure most everyone in the US heard about the Airbus 300 flight 292 with 145 ppl onboard was able to land even though the nose gear was stuck in the down position at 90 degrees to the rest of the plane. The sparks and small fire while it moved down the runway was spectacular.
    It reminded me of something I thought about sharing with yall last night. And since this happened, I thought now was as good of a time as any.
    Ok, this is a 3 minute internet movie made in 2000 i think. It plays on windows media player or your flash player. But please, please watch the entire film, it is well worth waiting til the very end of the movie to see what happens, its three full minutes of non stop suspense with a twist at the end.

Here is the link: http://www.405themovie.com/Home.asp

[​IMG]

have a good evening, let me know how you liked it......i think everyone will love it if they watch all 3 minutes of it.

Greg aka GW
  3. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Greg, An oldie but alway a goodie... And that was one hell of a landing by the JetBlue crew -- full stop on the center line!
    Later,
  4. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Greg, An oldie but alway a goodie... And that was one hell of a landing by the JetBlue crew -- full stop on the center line!
    Later,
  5. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Fred,

Yeah it is an oldie but a goodie. The very first time I saw it I was amazed at the realizm (although we all know you DONT land a plane on ANY highway, especially the 405 in LA. LOL. But, without giving away the plot to those who havent watched it, I bet that woulda made a great superbowl commercial for ( ) auto company had it not been three minutes long.
    There are some discrepencies in the film though that you wont catch if you dont know about them.
    1. The odometer reading never changes.
    2. The interior and exterior of the vehicle are from different model years.
    3. How could the plane fit under that overpass?
    There are others they talk about on the website. I suggest everyone watch it just for 3 minutes of excitement.

have a good evening,

Greg
  6. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Fred,

Yeah it is an oldie but a goodie. The very first time I saw it I was amazed at the realizm (although we all know you DONT land a plane on ANY highway, especially the 405 in LA. LOL. But, without giving away the plot to those who havent watched it, I bet that woulda made a great superbowl commercial for ( ) auto company had it not been three minutes long.
    There are some discrepencies in the film though that you wont catch if you dont know about them.
    1. The odometer reading never changes.
    2. The interior and exterior of the vehicle are from different model years.
    3. How could the plane fit under that overpass?
    There are others they talk about on the website. I suggest everyone watch it just for 3 minutes of excitement.

have a good evening,

Greg
  7. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Lmfao

Hey Gee-Dub,

Hadn't seen that one before...what a hoot....I love when the little ole lady flips him off! Thanks!