30"x48" N setup

Chad

SO I thought I would try something a little different to build up terrain last night. I got a can of "Great Stuff" expanding foam insulation. I used one can so far. It sticks to EVEYTHING so if you use it be sure to NOT apply it close to anything you dont want it stuck to.

normal_04122007359.jpg

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Chad said:
My wife said it looks like a ghost pooped on it LOL
sign1

I've thought of using that stuff to make rough mountian and tunnel forms as well.
You'll have to let us know how it works out!

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Chad said:
Yes - I was thinking of scratchbuilding it, and yes you have the correct location. I just have not designed it yet. I have ordered AutoCad for dummies :)
I've been working with AutoCadd since version 12 (8 years +/-). What do you need to know? PM me if you like and I can probably answer any question you have unless it deals with 3D stuff.

Chad

Thanks TrainNut, I have only used it to update existing files. I want to design the bridge with it in 3D if I can. I don't even know where to start, so I started by ordering a book ;) I may just do it on paper LOL I know I can do that.

Cannonball, I will definately update! I am going to get another can or two at lunch today. You would have to put a layer down and let it cure before adding another layer, which is fine for me because I don't often get a long stretch of time to work on it.