Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
And from these humble beginings a mighty empire will rise! Iron horses plying the twin ribbons of steel under the guidance of railroad magnate and robber baron "PLANESHAVINGS42" will ride roughshod over the rights of merchants, dirt farmers and cattle ranchers in his never ending quest to surpass Bill Gates as the wealthiest man on the planet! :D

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi planeshavings42, not belong before you can start your scenery, looking at the boards, I can see mountains on the left hand side. Also note the hoover underneath, be careful with that, I am for ever picking out little people from mine that weren't glued down enough.

Shamus

Sucked Up

Originally posted by shamus
Hi planeshavings42, not belong before you can start your scenery, looking at the boards, I can see mountains on the left hand side. Also note the hoover underneath, be careful with that, I am for ever picking out little people from mine that weren't glued down enough.

Shamus

Yup, that ol vac already sucked up some rail joiners that got in its path, I'll be real carefull of the "Little People" after the rail joiner education. :D :D Thanx for the advise Shamus. Good to hear from you. Keep those pix coming, you're an inspiration to us "Newbies" and probably many of the "Olbies" as well....AT&SF Duey

"A Mighty Empire?"

Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
And from these humble beginings a mighty empire will rise! Iron horses plying the twin ribbons of steel under the guidance of railroad magnate and robber baron "PLANESHAVINGS42" will ride roughshod over the rights of merchants, dirt farmers and cattle ranchers in his never ending quest to surpass Bill Gates as the wealthiest man on the planet! :D

Tyson, What Can I Say?? Except You're CRAZY.. Funny Crazy that is..:D :D You're blessed with an exceptional sense of humor, and and an artistic ability as well. I'm glad you're part of the gauge.. Keep up the threads. AT&SF Duey:cool: