3 pics from C P yard visit

interurban

This is one BIG unit, John said it was on lease, I wonder how much this baby cost and for how long the lease is???

Attachments

• p3240013.jpg
    p3240013.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 170

Diesel John

Originally posted by interurben
This is one BIG unit, John said it was on lease, I wonder how much this baby cost and for how long the lease is???

Hey Chris..

That looks familiar, anyhow there pretty pricey, put is this way if you owned one, you could retire and live anywhere in the world.

spitfire

More great photo's Chris - you DO get around!! I must say that although the loco's are cool, my interest was captured more by the clutter in that last shot. I guess it's because I'm trying to get more of that type of thing on my layout and reference is sooooo useful!!

:thumb: Val

Pooh Bah
request

Chris:
Would it be possible for you, sometime when you're in the yard, to get pictures of the retarders on the hump? I think some of the members would be interested. (That's if they'll let you get where you can see them.)

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Wow, more photos. Do you have any time left for your trolleys Chris? Very nice though so keep them coming. I still don't find this spring weather hear good enough for me to spend much time outdoors, so cold and wet.

interurban

Hi Robin I am use to this weather being from Manchester U K if you blink over there you could miss summer:D :eek: :eek: :cry:

Hi David I will talk to john and see if he can arrange for me to go in one afternoon for a quick photo shoot.:wave:

Diesel John

Originally posted by interurben
Hi Robin I am use to this weather being from Manchester U K if you blink over there you could miss summer:D :eek: :eek: :cry:

Hi David I will talk to john and see if he can arrange for me to go in one afternoon for a quick photo shoot.:wave:

Chris

No problem,give me a call