3 Bridges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulhbell

Well, I've finally got round to finishing the chair on the 'E' bridge and finished the original bridge. So here are some photos.

1st photo is all 3 bridges, for scale.
2nd photo, origianl series bridge, designed by Ron Caudillo.
3rd photo, Enterprise 'E' bridge, designed by skip.
4th photo, Enterprise 'D' bridge, also designed by skip.

The 'D' bridge is looking a bit 'used', my 3 year old nephew likes playing with his figures on the bridge.

They are now going into storage, until I can find somewhere to display them, along with my other builds.

DSCF0068.jpg DSCF0069.jpg DSCF0070.jpg DSCF0071.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CJTK1701

Banned
Dec 12, 2006
Awesome! It's great to someone build them all. Are they all 1/50th, or 1/25th? thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to give those other bridges a try!

P

paulhbell

The original bridge is 1/50, not sure about the other 2. Looking at the size of the seats on all 3 bridges, the 'D' and 'E' seat's are the same size, the original seat are a little bit smaller. But there is not much difference between them.

Skip designed the 'newer' bridges, so he may know what scale they are. I would say that they are all close to each other.

CJTK1701

Banned
Dec 12, 2006
They all look really close. This just goes to show the extremes in size differences of the ships. Though the Enterrise E is supposed to be massive compared to the TOS.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I ddn't actually intend to scale my two to any specific scale. I just went with what I though was about right. I'm so pleased that they seem to be in scale with one another! Though I'd use the doors as a point of scale reference?? Just a thought.

Looks great to see all 3 together Paul! Thanks for showing them all off! Nice display. ;)

P

paulhbell

Yep, I think they look good on the tiger rug! I am having the loft converted over the next couple of months. That is going to be my area, no one else allowed. So everything is going in there, no damage from little hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.