3 B'days on this fine Sunday

ezdays

Out AZ way
With all the excitement of Pappy's Day,we almost overlooked the fact that we have three birthdays here on the Gauge today.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:

wendell, YakkoWarner and CPRail...

Have a great one guys.:thumb::thumb:

member.php?u=522

Thank you. I had a great birthday this year. Notable presents included a hardbound two volume set of Gary Larson's "Far Side" and a night out with my wife. The only train related item I got was from my daughter. She gave me one of the cars from her Brio set. We spent the morning building a set in the playroom and then destroying it. My night out included a trip to the movies, we saw "Batman Begins." The movie was amazing! And it had trains!

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
YakkoWarner said:
Thank you. I had a great birthday this year. Notable presents included a hardbound two volume set of Gary Larson's "Far Side" and a night out with my wife. The only train related item I got was from my daughter. She gave me one of the cars from her Brio set. We spent the morning building a set in the playroom and then destroying it. My night out included a trip to the movies, we saw "Batman Begins." The movie was amazing! And it had trains!

WOW Man!! You had "My" perfect birthday! ROFL :) That must have been great!!!! -- Anytime you spens quality time with the kids is a great time!! :D Batman Begins has a train too??!!?? Now I HAVE to go see it :D :D :D :D The Far Side is (was) a great comic.. I'm subscribing to it on the net :) Gets delievered every day to my e-mail, unless Bil ate the day's comics :) (About 1 out of 50) http://www.ucomics.com/

Glad to hear you had a good day!!!! :) :) :)