2ND Gauge Layout party

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Goodun's Skunk and Fred!

Richardo is always the first one up and about, so he can get the generator up and running. The old John Deere belches like asteam engine and Richardo refuses to take his eyes off the meter for the photo, as he's bringing her online.

Attachments

• generator.jpg
    generator.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 77
F

Fred_M

Here's a night pix. I think I'll try redoing the light by turning it smaller in my drill with a bastard. :D Are we a havin' fun at this party yet? FRED

Attachments

• 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 61
F

Fred_M

Originally posted by Matthyro
How much can you turn a LED smaller Fred, before it won't work anymore? Nice night scene.
I'm about to find out...next week when I get back from my AmTrak BD present my wife gave me.:) :) :) They say that you can turn them down "to the metal" in them Robin. We (I) shall see. :D :D I've seen others on this forum do it already, was it Arl or Shay or someone else? Anyway I'm thinking on a taper shape like mercury vapor pole lights. FRED

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Well I finally had a chance to work on the project tonight. I was able to carve the rock wall that will border along the creek.

Here are some photos. I apologize, the lighting is terrible.

ano.jpg

anp.jpg

anq.jpg

anr.jpg

ans.jpg

ant.jpg

Many thanks to Casey Feedwater for his how to on rock walls.

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
Well, most of my modelling time these last couple of weeks have been eaten up by installing a wood stove.

However, I did get a chance to put down a little bit of scenery, and managed to enter the photo contest. Not a complete loss. :)

Here's a shot of the small scenicked area.

Attachments

• progress 2.jpg
    progress 2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 89
F

Fred_M

Oh yeah guys:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: good work. Must have cold summers up north? Needs a woodstove in the summer. LOL...:D :D :D that's funny, or is it??? FRED