25 NEW 1/72 AIRPLANE MODELS!! (True) - BY AIR Classique.

Dear All,

I am sorry it is so long since I posted a thread, but to those who know, our plans and business have been much affected by Terry's cancer treatment and major surgery in the last 18 months, but at least the aspects of that are behind us at this point.
After five years of hard work we are pleased to announce the 25 airplanes we will be DEFINITELY releasing before the end of the year. This is NOT a wish list with all these designs pretty much complete.

It has been a fascinating process determining what models to create as a collection to release, and we have another dozen or so designs at near-completion that we will be bringing out subsequently. So you will be looking at around forty different designs at very least. As well we will be releasing 1/72 models of Croydon Airport, Wichita

We haven't had time to overhaul the website but check it out anyway<http://byairclassique.com/> There will be lots happening there soon...

I attach some progress images of recent work.

Regards and best wishes to you all...

Rosie and Terry

List of models for release circa December 2008.

1. Albatros L-58 D-244
2. Breguet 14T F-JAGB
3. Boeing & Westervelt Seaplane F
4. Cessna AW (Robertson Airways)
5. DH 4 G-EAMU
6. DH 4 Liberty Engine (Robertson Airways)
7. DH 9C O-BELG and NZ Limousine
8. DH 34 Daimler Hire G-EBBS
9. DH 82 Tiger Moth
10. DH 83 Fox Moth
11. Desoutter 1
12. Dornier Komet II RR-17
13. Fairchild 71 'Stars and Stripes'
14. Farman F.121 Jabiru F-AHAF
15. Farman 190
16. F.K. 26
17. Fokker F.II
18. Fokker F.III
19. Ford 2AT
20. Junkers A20
21. Miles M3 Falcon
22. Rohrbach VIII Roland
23. Supermarine Channel Flying Boat
24. Travel Air 5000
25. Vickers Vulcan

Attachments

• Travel Air 5000forum.jpg
    Travel Air 5000forum.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Wichitaforum.jpg
    Wichitaforum.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Ford 2ATforum.jpg
    Ford 2ATforum.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Breu Topforum.jpg
    Breu Topforum.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 26
  • 3 fusesforum.jpg
    3 fusesforum.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 24
  • Fokker models II IIIforum.jpg
    Fokker models II IIIforum.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 36
R

RyanShort1

Very interesting. It will be nice to have some more vintage civilian types available.

Ryan

Ryan

Thanks for your interest. We will be looking at releasing the models as digital printed models initially and they would be comparable with other similar printed items. I note the link to our site didn't work so here it is http://www.byairclassique.com

Note you are based in Texas. We are also designing a facade model of El Paso Municipal Airport in 1/72.

Regards

Terry Moyle

cbg

Jul 28, 2005
indianapolis (fishers)
Rosie/Terry

I'm surprised there have not been more replys to this thread as your area of interest and your remarkable collection is something I've not seen covered anywhere by anyone.

And I see you'll release in time for the holiday season. . .You've made my Santa wish list easier to make (particularly the Ford). Please keep this Forum updated. . .

Wishing Terry (but both of you) well,

cbg

Art Decko

Oct 26, 2006
Shanghai, P.R.C.
This is all great news! "By Air Classique" is one of my favorite card modeling sites. I love the concept, execution, and products. Bravo to all involved! :thumb: :)

Jan Kytop

Apr 9, 2008
It will be a pleasure to add these beautiful models to my collection.
Thank you very much!

Hi

As has been noted some of our Tiger Moth models are now out there. Now a confession...despite designing nearly forty different liveries of these little biplanes, I'm not a great Tiggie fan! :) But they really do conform to a model that is ubiquitous and international and certainly suit the paper model approach.

I am hoping that my cancer has been vanquished, and despite still finding it difficult to sit for any length of time, I'm progressively increasing my work rate which is good from a design POV.

Anyway we've got four models available and they are a good introduction to the style and methodology of our other models. For Thunderbird Fans there is a little surprise!

http://www.ecardmodels.com/shop/