Tim Crowe

What a great site!

There's lots of other interesting photos on the site as well

Tim

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This is an awesome site. It should be sticky'd in the Architectural section!! Every link I tried on the link you gave worked. great resurrection!! Use the blue link Revelle-Fan provided.

I am opening this thread. Feel free to post.:)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, I know this one (and almost forgot about this)! That's a great find! By all means, if you find any other lighthouse models and links, please put them here! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I know the feeling! :D

Yep, the free ones are good (I have changed the link to all free models ;) ). :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have to say that these lighthouses are FANTASTIC! I could see each one of these with LEDs in them and being used as "nightlights".

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
A lot of people have lighthouses around where I live in their front yards. I live between to nice size lakes (you could say I live in a lakehood community). and we have a lake 18 miles long not very far from us. Long Island sound is around 30 miles away and the Hudson River maybe 60 miles away. They are usually 3 feet or so high (a meter) and they do have lights in them. I grabbed this off of the net, but it's kind of typical of what you see around here. ;)

Garden Lighthouse.jpg