1995 Ford GT 90 Concept

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Bad_Scorpion, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

As I couldn't find a better place to put this. I ask to any of the design super genius types out there. Could someone please help me out. I would like to get someone to put together a basic 3d model in any pepakura approved format, *.dxf, *.3ds, *.lwo, or anything like that that I can manipulate in pepakera designer. As Since I moved I cannot seem to find any of my 3d software to put this together. Otherwise until I find the disks I'll have to just use paintshop or something else other then pencil and paper to draw it up. Which I have already started to do. Just can't find the discs and don't have any of 3d software on this new pc. Any help would be appreciated!:grin: Or I may have to resort to the old ways of actually cutting out beta pieces and putting together then scanning back in later and finishing the design. And yes the posted pic is various views from the kit that I am still hunting for. Only decent examples i could find right now.
  2. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

As I couldn't find a better place to put this. I ask to any of the design super genius types out there. Could someone please help me out. I would like to get someone to put together a basic 3d model in any pepakura approved format, *.dxf, *.3ds, *.lwo, or anything like that that I can manipulate in pepakera designer. As Since I moved I cannot seem to find any of my 3d software to put this together. Otherwise until I find the disks I'll have to just use paintshop or something else other then pencil and paper to draw it up. Which I have already started to do. Just can't find the discs and don't have any of 3d software on this new pc. Any help would be appreciated!:grin: Or I may have to resort to the old ways of actually cutting out beta pieces and putting together then scanning back in later and finishing the design. And yes the posted pic is various views from the kit that I am still hunting for. Only decent examples i could find right now.

Attached Files:

• GT2.jpg
      GT2.jpg
      File size:
      71 KB
      Views:
  3. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

there is a good mesh in the video game gran-tourismo2, you could try exporting that?
  4. OylPslyk

there is a good mesh in the video game gran-tourismo2, you could try exporting that?
  5. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Exporting it how!? And what about the one from Ford Racing 2. Much higher qulity I believe. Could that game for PS2 be done? And if so, do i need to manipulate the model so it doesn't have too many surfaces during the export? Sorry but I have been told in the past this can be done but not seen it or been shown anything that I know of that was done this way. Thanks for any info you can give.
  6. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Exporting it how!? And what about the one from Ford Racing 2. Much higher qulity I believe. Could that game for PS2 be done? And if so, do i need to manipulate the model so it doesn't have too many surfaces during the export? Sorry but I have been told in the past this can be done but not seen it or been shown anything that I know of that was done this way. Thanks for any info you can give.
  7. OylPslyk

i refused to stop buying video games after playstation1, lol, i just use the puter now, and gt2 was the best racing game i had up till then, lol

gimme a day or 2 to figgure out how i did it but i maneaged to extract all the data for the car meshes a looong time ago, i used to use them to hack the game with a gameshark and "reposition" the 3dmeshpoints to customize cars... i/e spoilers, monstertruck tires, hood scoops

it might be bad ju-ju to use it (copyrights), but i'll see if i cant find the old file and send it to u
  8. OylPslyk

i refused to stop buying video games after playstation1, lol, i just use the puter now, and gt2 was the best racing game i had up till then, lol

gimme a day or 2 to figgure out how i did it but i maneaged to extract all the data for the car meshes a looong time ago, i used to use them to hack the game with a gameshark and "reposition" the 3dmeshpoints to customize cars... i/e spoilers, monstertruck tires, hood scoops

it might be bad ju-ju to use it (copyrights), but i'll see if i cant find the old file and send it to u
  9. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Well, any info on it would be appreciated I dont' intend on the whole thing being the original extracted model. Since will still be relatively poor quality compared to a true design 3ds file or lwo file. But I'll be happy to try it out if I can. Who knows maybe get the models extracted from some of the other games I have floating around. If I can get this Mustang2005 Gt LWO file to work I may post pics of it compared to some of the lower game quality models I have.
  10. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Well, any info on it would be appreciated I dont' intend on the whole thing being the original extracted model. Since will still be relatively poor quality compared to a true design 3ds file or lwo file. But I'll be happy to try it out if I can. Who knows maybe get the models extracted from some of the other games I have floating around. If I can get this Mustang2005 Gt LWO file to work I may post pics of it compared to some of the lower game quality models I have.
  11. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Well, here is an update only about 24 hours and only worked on it for a very short time last night and today at work. But already have the overall design made up in MS Paint. will post once cleaned up a little bit more. Then hopefully sometime tommorow will post the first pics of the parts breakdown. But we shall see, may not get to it due to gotta work on my Bronco and my daughter wants to go out to the park with her power wheels. Depends on the weather. But still if any one does or can help do something with those views and get a basic 3D model.:twisted: That may help me speed along and I wouldn't turn it down.
  12. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Well, here is an update only about 24 hours and only worked on it for a very short time last night and today at work. But already have the overall design made up in MS Paint. will post once cleaned up a little bit more. Then hopefully sometime tommorow will post the first pics of the parts breakdown. But we shall see, may not get to it due to gotta work on my Bronco and my daughter wants to go out to the park with her power wheels. Depends on the weather. But still if any one does or can help do something with those views and get a basic 3D model.:twisted: That may help me speed along and I wouldn't turn it down.
  13. OylPslyk

I cant find my gt2 game anywhere, i let the kid trade in a few a while back and that must have been one of them:confused: sorry
  14. OylPslyk

I cant find my gt2 game anywhere, i let the kid trade in a few a while back and that must have been one of them:confused: sorry
  15. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Not a problem. I actually did find some other material on extracting files from games in another posting. Using an app called ogle. Anyway it has been on hold of and on for the last couple of days. I'll get the model that I have already cleaned up a bit more then post some beta pics. But thanks for at least looking. I do appreciate any help. since this is my first real detailed end product once completed this maybe one extreme chanlenge to get everything the way I want. Still lokking for my software boxes so I can install something to speed this up. Have download a few demo apps to try and move things along but just taking time.
  16. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Not a problem. I actually did find some other material on extracting files from games in another posting. Using an app called ogle. Anyway it has been on hold of and on for the last couple of days. I'll get the model that I have already cleaned up a bit more then post some beta pics. But thanks for at least looking. I do appreciate any help. since this is my first real detailed end product once completed this maybe one extreme chanlenge to get everything the way I want. Still lokking for my software boxes so I can install something to speed this up. Have download a few demo apps to try and move things along but just taking time.
  17. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Found a .3ds model online...

*dangles meat in front of Bad Scorpion*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It needs tweaking as it is missing some interior and the rear suspension and underbody is rather strange.
  18. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Found a .3ds model online...

*dangles meat in front of Bad Scorpion*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It needs tweaking as it is missing some interior and the rear suspension and underbody is rather strange.
  19. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

That's actually not a bad 3ds model where did you find it all the site I usually use are in too haigh a quality and would take days to drop down to what 'm looking for. This one actually has enough of a low count to be useful. And wll the underside of the car is unusually if you havent ever seen it on the one and only real model. It is primarily panels underneth until you get to the rear mounted engine. As Lightning McQueen from CARS would say, "......built for speed". How much do they want for it also if it is more then 50.00, that is more than a 500000 count model I ran across a couple of weeks ago. Interior is no real issue. It's the glass canopy I'm concerned with right now. I've already tried several variations ofr clear plastic and they don't form right may have to custom vacuum form one.
  20. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

That's actually not a bad 3ds model where did you find it all the site I usually use are in too haigh a quality and would take days to drop down to what 'm looking for. This one actually has enough of a low count to be useful. And wll the underside of the car is unusually if you havent ever seen it on the one and only real model. It is primarily panels underneth until you get to the rear mounted engine. As Lightning McQueen from CARS would say, "......built for speed". How much do they want for it also if it is more then 50.00, that is more than a 500000 count model I ran across a couple of weeks ago. Interior is no real issue. It's the glass canopy I'm concerned with right now. I've already tried several variations ofr clear plastic and they don't form right may have to custom vacuum form one.