175+ Missouri Railroad Depot photos

HiJack

Dec 21, 2003
Rolla, MO
www.fidnet.com
I have about 60 depots more to post to complete my site.
When I was taking the pictures 20 years ago, I had modeling in mind. I tried to shoot them in a way to help any one make models of them. My success at this varied.

You all are welcome to check it out and let me know how well I did and I hope it can be of help to any one intereste in Depots. My site is at.

www.fidnet.com/~hijack

CN1

May 6, 2003
A click away from a wealth of information.
Great work
Thanks for the link:thumb: :thumb:

Originally posted by HiJack
Thanks all for your comments. I havn't figured out how to reply to a specific comment yet so until then, I'll do it this way.

Jack, first of all, your site is a marvelous piece of historical information. Many thanks for photo documents of all those stations.

Second, your providing a link to it comes at an excellent time for me. I'm just about to begin a station building project. I haven't decided whether to scratch build it or start with a kit. Since my layout is set in the Ozarks (c. 1910), I'll be taking several looks at the photos on your site. :thumb:

About replying to individual posts: it's really quite easy. At the bottom of each post, on the lower right side of your screen, there is a "button" that says "QUOTE." Click on that and you will be able to reply to a specific posting. Just as I have done with yours. :cool:

BTW: I'm familiar with Rhineland and that area. We drive over to Hermann two or three times a year (Can we say, "Stone Hill? Hermannhof?" :D ). That's a beautiful drive all along there from Jeff City, with the river on one side and the Katy Trail on the other. :thumb:

HiJack

Dec 21, 2003
Rolla, MO
www.fidnet.com
Hi All

The Missouri Railroad Depots web site has found a permanent home.

The old address was www.fidnet.com/~hijack. I will have a redirect page.

The new address is www.missouridepots.com
Right now, I have over 330 depots on the site. I hope to add around ten more every couple weeks.

If you haven't been there in a while, check it out. I hope it is a lot better then the last time you saw it.

I thought my original title is interesting. I now have over 330 Depots posted with many more to come.

Jack Forbes

F

Fred_M

As a fellow Missourian I thank you for collecting and sharing part of our state's rail history. FRED :thumb:

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
HiJack... Those are some great shots ! I really enjoyed all the depot pictures.... a lot of them were a real trip down memory lane. I just compared a recent shot of mine (of the Booneville, MO depot). It has been well preserved and maintained, complete with a neat Katy Line caboose off the north end of the building.

Thanks again for those great images....
Iron Goat

Attachments

• 1-Booneville 007-new.jpg
    1-Booneville 007-new.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 99

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Missouri Depots part 2 (Oooops...)

Sorry Guys, I zigged when I shudda' zagged on that last attached photo!

Iron Goat

Attachments

• 1-Booneville 007-new.jpg
    1-Booneville 007-new.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 111

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Katy Caboose....

Dash 10.....

"You betchum Red Ryder....." I have six shots of it.

Iron Goat

Attachments

• 1-Booneville 006-new.jpg
    1-Booneville 006-new.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 100
  • 1-Booneville 005-new.jpg
    1-Booneville 005-new.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 80

Iron Goat

Apr 9, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
Katy Caboose.... continued

Four more shots.... hope this will work for you.

Iron Goat

Attachments

• 1-Booneville 004-new.jpg
    1-Booneville 004-new.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 1-Booneville 003-new.jpg
    1-Booneville 003-new.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 1-Booneville 002-new.jpg
    1-Booneville 002-new.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 1-Booneville 001-new.jpg