1701-E Bridge. Testbuild Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paulhbell

2 updates in 1 day

While waiting for the carpet fitters to lay the new floor. I've added another turbo lift door (rear) and I have started making the seats. The texture looks very good on the seats. When looking at the seat in person, it actually looks like the cusions are raised, well done to skip.

DSCF0026.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Master-Bruce

Thanks buddy! Those actually took the longest to texture. It took a while to get the settings right, fortunately I could copy and paste them so I didn't have to do them all individually.

What viewscreen are you going for? I did 7 different versions I think.

P

paulhbell

Carpet fitter has arrived

Going with the laiminated flooring.

DSCF0028.jpg

P

paulhbell

Sorry about the bit of madness there.

I think I will go with the Romulan woman. I was thinking of printing off a borg cube, but after looking at photos, there are differences between the bridges. So I'll stick with nemesis, although I my change my mind.

I'm talking about the viewscreen and not thinking of going away with a romulan woman. Just wanted to make that clear. I am having a bit of a crazy night and I don't drink, so I can't blame that.

Mifune73

"Number one, I need 2 red shirts, 2 members from security, and 2 engineers in my ready room. Engage pontoons on my mark..."

Looks like Jean-Luc has gotten a "Little" on the chubby side. LOL!

P

paulhbell

Ok, I'm back. Sorry about the break guys, but I've had a bit of a stay in hospital. I don't want to bore everyone with details, so everything is working ok'ish.

The ''holiday'' came at the wrong time really, as I made good progress last weekend. Apart from the carpet. Anyway, I'm going to get on with the bridge from tomorrow. I am hoping to have all the walls and carpet relayed this weekend.

P

paulhbell

Back on with it.

I've got a bit done over the last 2 days. All the inner walls are finished and the floor has been relayed.

1st photo is of the viewscreen.

2nd photo is last of the walls and the view screen. All the walls went together very well, with no problems.

3rd photo is the newly relayed carpet, 'noah' did a really good job.

Next up, stick everything together, walls and floors.

DSCF0033.jpg DSCF0034.jpg DSCF0035.jpg

P

paulhbell

A problem.

Skip, I have come to glue the view screen to the base and found it to be to long. The floor and the viewscreen went together ok, so I'm not sure what has happened. As it's a beta build I'm just going totrim down either side of the viewscreen to make it fit the floor.

I have printed another floor to make sure the scale is ok and there is still a difference.

I have noted the difference on the photo. The right side is lined up ok, but the left side (red circle) is to long.

DSCF0038.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.