126 MPH SUPER CAR !!!

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by mastmec, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudex

dudex Member

Why do you keep talking? I explained the entire principal behind it and you still cant understand it. When have you ever even setup a nitro clutch either? You havent and have no experience with them so stop acting like you do.
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

first of all,you did not exlplain any priciple.you said some stupid sh it about how the Nitro clutch is just like a real car where you rev up the motor and dump the clutch to take off faster.and you said you should get high tention springs to do it.ok mororn?
  3. dudex

dudex Member

yes i did explain it in another post, and if I have to I will create an entirely new topic for it.
  4. dudex

dudex Member

you are right that you cannot dump the clutch at will but with harder springs the motor will engage later which nearly the same as dumping the clutch. The point in engaging later is that first you have more torque at the higher rpms. Second, if you have two identical cars with the same motor, both idling at 3,000 rpms, and one of them engages at 7,000 and the other at 3,500, the one that engages at 7,000 will accelerate quicker. The time it takes for it to spool that extra 3,500 rpm under no load is probably about .07 seconds. The time it takes for the other motor to spool up to 7,000 rpm while trying to move the car is probably about.4 seconds. Now in that .07 seconds time for the first motor to spool to 7,000 and then engage the second car has probably gone about 1-2 feet, ad is now turning maybe 4,500 rpm. WHen the first car takes off with the motor spinning 7,000 while the other car is only spinning 4,500 that extra 1-2 feet that the second car has gone will be quickly eaten up by car one as it is turning 2,500 rpm faster than the second car.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

dude just face it you were wrong by saying it so give it up.you gave false addvice to someone and i caught you.that is the point.
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

just accept the fact that i corrected you and learn from it.and hopfully you wont misslead anymore people
  7. dudex

dudex Member

Are you fucin serious?????????? You cant even understand my explanation cause you are so retarded. ask any serious nitro racer not youre retarded friends who just dicck around the street if engaging the clutch latrer will make youre car accelerate quicker and they will say yes. I cannot believe how stupid you are. you should be sent to a special dumbaas colony on the moon, where you could rule over all the idiots. You would be known as King Timrock, lord of the morons.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok no one that is serious into nitro would tell you that.if they do they are wrong.

it is simple.the later the clutch engages, the longer it will take to accelerate.

the later the clutch engages, the faster it will accelerate from When the clutch engages.

and agian.it is not like a real car where you Dump the clutch.as you explained.so were wrong and i am right get over it.
    and stop missleading people with you ignorance and stop acting like a child.you are 25 years old.grow up.
  9. bandit1

bandit1 Member

tim try to get thru the little head of urs. U dont have an electric car that does 126. sorry to bust ur bubble. and another thing, if all ur going to do is come on here, try and convince us "normal" people that all of ur made up, WRONG AS HELL, theories to try and "out smart" us, heres my little invitation to hit the road and go try to make someone who cares argue with u. i know i dont want to, or listen to u make up these dumb a-s-s things!
  10. dudex

dudex Member

first off im 18. second I still know more than you, and if you had ever had any experience with nitro or talked to someone with experience they would tell you that I am right. clearly you have never even asked or tried doing this in a nitro car so you have absolutely no right to even comment about a nitro engine or a nitro car.
  11. mastmec

mastmec Member

Are you kidding with the clutch argument still timrock, read something besides the comic books (not that there's anything wrong with that)
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

nah i come in here to talk about my hobby with alot of experince and enjoy helping people with some good advice along with telling people what i do with my RC and i find people giving false info and bad advice to people and i correct them.eversince i corrected someone with the right facts and gave the person good advice,i have been bashed buy people who took it personal.(rockn82/dudex)
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

so i posted some of the things he was wrong about such as the clutch thing.and he keeps arguing and arguing about it and trying to make it seem as if he was right all along which,indeed, he was not.

also i am called a liar about what i do with my hobby.which i am not.
  14. timrock

timrock Active Member

so aslong as he continues to say he was right about somthing where he was not and calls me names or continues to give bad advice to people,i will continue to get on his case about it.so if you guys are not interested then dont read it or comment on it.
  15. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

timrock here is a thing for you how about you stop replying in like 3 different post and combine one thought into one post ok or are you too retarded to do so?

I am a serious nitro racer and i definatly aggree with Dudex, he is right about the clutch thing, and he is not rockn82 ok so stop doing that you #@$%. What CAR the CAR name that you are running at 126 mph huh huh what is the name and who manufactures it? And if you don't reply then we all know you have no idea and is nothing but a sorry#@$%pus sy who doesn't know what the #@$% he is doin
  16. Starguard

Starguard Member

Gentlemen..Please[|)]

The ENTIRE WORLD is reading everything you guys post here... Be Nice O.K.[:eek:)]

(By the way, for those who do not know, LMAO = Laugh My A$$ Off)
    IMHO = In My Honest Opinion
    ROFL = Roll On Floor Laughing
    KMA = Kiss my A$$
    KO = Kiss Off
    JMH0 = Just My Honest Opinon

Anyone who would liem to add to these, please feel free to do so[8D]
  17. Starguard

Starguard Member

18. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok savage123579,all my congrates to you being a `serious` nitro racer,but the question you ask about my car;`who manufactures it`,the answer is:no one.it is custom made by yours truly.
  19. dudex

dudex Member

so you made all the parts yourself?
  20. craigp

craigp New Member

Well after researching the specs of the internals on the Rustler and then doing some calcs using the handy on-line calcualtor here's what the super Rustler would have to be running to go 125mph.

Internal gear ratio=2.72:1
    Tire Dia.=4.75"
    Calculated gear ratio (spur/pinion),(84/25)=3.36:1
    Final drive ratio=9.14:1
    Estimated motor RPM@load=80,000rpm
    Estimated Speed=125.6mph
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.