126 MPH SUPER CAR !!!

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by mastmec, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudex

dudex Member

why are changing the subject?
  2. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

What are you talking about? Do you see what I mean. Are you just trying to act retarded or does it come naturally.
  3. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

This is great im 13 and i can not believe that you actually think your electric can go 124mph LMAO haha thats great! Anyway if you just told us the car that your running the number of cells,what motor,and the gearing we could all fiqure this out. but if you wnat to be an asshole ablout it then be one just go be one somewhere else ok? Or at the least give us a video with a radar gun so we can actually see you 124mph super electric car go 124mph right now i think your just full of #@$%
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

nah i got people telling me im a liar so im like fu.
    i come in here to talk about my hobby,help people with anything i can give good advice to,and tell people what i do with my hobby and i get a holes like rockn82 saying it cant be done.(what i Have done and do)

and catching him giving false info to people and trying to make it seem as if he knows more than i do by asking me questions like whats the ratio of the car and saying that he can calculate it out to see if i am lieng.stupid s hit like that.

you can not calculate it mathmaticaly as he covinced people into believeing.

you would have to know the rpm of the motor under load and how much load it is acutaly under.then put the exact motor on a dyno...i mean he doesnt have a clue as to what is involved but yet comes across as if he does and is conviceing to people with lesser knowlege.

also i thought i would have found some people in here that do the same things i do but i was saidly mistaken and was called a liar.so i say fu.if you guys are such `know it alls`and want to get into speed runs and hit the MPHs,then figure it out for your self.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

also,somone in this forum posted a link to a website where i downloaded a video of a 1/10 scale nitro car going 200+mph.
  6. dudex

dudex Member

I never said I wanted to get into speed runs and frankly i dont really care about going 100 mph. I just wanted to see you embarrass yourself by not posting your setup to show that you can go that fast. You have merely confirmed everyones suspicions about you not having a car that goes that fast.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

i have posted it many times.16 cells 12t 6w custom speed control.1/10 scale stadium 2wd.and if im not mistaken, 3:1 wheel to shaft.

rockn82/dudex said you need a motor with less than 10 turns.

if you use,say,an 8turn single with all them cells and high gearing.it would burn out the armature right away.

just by that alone i shouldnt even talk about it any more and he calls people a liar because he is an a hole.
  8. dudex

dudex Member

Do you mean from the motor 3:1, as in every time the motor turns three times the wheels turn once? Also what is your tire diameter? and how many rpms is your motor turning.
  9. dudex

dudex Member

10. timrock

timrock Active Member

also.you are a scu mbag for wanting to see someone embarrass them selves.(not that i have which is obvious)

i dont want to see anyone embarrass them selves.though they do a good job of it.namely rockn82/dudex
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

12. dudex

dudex Member

I only want to you embarrass yourself because you are dumb and a jackas*. Normally i would just feel sorry for someone but you are a special case.

And when are you going to check out that website so you can be embarrassed. Or did you already look and realize you are wrong so youre avoiding the subject now?
    Here it is again just in case youre small monkey brain didnt see the first 4 times
    http://howstuffworks.lycoszone.com/question622.htm
  13. dudex

dudex Member

are you retarded? youve never heard of How Stuff Works the book?
    well now its conveniently online and ready to prove how wrong jackas*es everywhere are.
  14. timrock

timrock Active Member

i am not wrong about anything.and most people realize it.so say what ever you want.
  15. dudex

dudex Member

I would also like to say I dont know shiit about programming and wouldnt have a clue as how to send a virus to anyone, and am not malicious or stupid enough to do so.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

and speaking of how wrong jackas*es are you are very wrong by telling that guy that you can dump the clutch on his nitro car just like a real car.
  17. dudex

dudex Member

I never said he could dump the clutch. I said it was like(keyword is like) dumping the clutch in a real car.
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

and also you said HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.so you go look at a site about Horspower and realize that i am right before you say im wrong or have any opinion about what i say.
    learn about what i am talking about before you tell me im wrong.
  19. timrock

timrock Active Member

well it is Not like Dumping the clutch in a real car
  20. timrock

timrock Active Member

this is what i mean.
    dude learn what a centrifugal clutch is before you give people advice about them
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.