11-20 What time of day is it?

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
What time of day is it on your layout? Do you run a night-time train with all the lights down?

For me, it will always be daytime, as the modular club generally sets up in a hll with all the lights on. There is no provision for darkening individual modules, in part because they don't have built-in lighting.

Andrew

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
1:43 PM..every day! :) Seriously its always daylight time on my layout since I haven't installed any lights in my structures and some of my locos don't have working headlights yet! Could be dangerous in the dark!
Ralph

KCS

Nov 23, 2004
Shreveport, LA.
Well, I don't know about our club but when I build my layout it will be what ever time of day or weather conditions it is currently outside because of windows. Weather it be bright and sunny to daylight with heavy rain clouds and the same for night time. Natural lighting I think is best because it gives you more choice's and opens more options on how you can operate.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I tried the lighting the building thing and found too many projects held up for too long waiting for an ever increasing amount of lights on an ever decreasing budget...so, it's always afternoon in Selbyville on the B&MC.:thumb: