1/72 scale A13 cruiser tank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebeltex

Feb 3, 2004
texas
papertigerarmaments.com
PTA is pleased to announce the release of our A13 cruiser tank in 1/72 scale. available in desert or continental camouflage. i tried to post the file for our .doc style directions on our site but there seemed to be a conflict. directions are now purely graphic but should allow easy assembly of this basic model. oh yeah. this one is available as a FREE download. a gift to all of you on my birthday (40). please follow the link on our home page, papertigerarmaments.com.

Attachments

• A13 desert view.JPG
    A13 desert view.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 331
R

RM_clermont

Happy B. day man and it's a great model that looks preety fun to do.

cjwalas

Nov 28, 2006
Santa Barbara, Ca.
Happy Birthday and many thanks! Although a bit of a failure in real life, this interim design has always been a personal favorite of mine. Thanks so much for making this available!
Chris

Happy Birthday! This is a terrific looking model. I've never built a tank in this diminutive scale before, and this looks like a good one to get my feet wet with. I've copied the photo from this post into the same folder as the model and instructions. It'll be invaluable to refer to. Whoever built it is a master of tiny. Thanks again.

Regards,
Don

ShaunGamer

Mar 15, 2004
Tropical Australia
www.geocities.com
Well Done Cliff!
Happy belated Birthday!
The A13 looks terrific. An excellent subject to display the capabilities of paper for small scale Armour. The photo is great and shows the neat and tidy results that can be achieved with a bit of patience.
And thanks for making it FREE!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.