1/48 FW Super Lorin Available

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Thaipaperworl proud to present X-Birds Series No.11, FW Super Lorin in 1/48 scale.

Purchase FW Super Lorin by click at Buynow at http://thaipaperwork.com and model will send to you after payment confirmation or send me a money via Paypal

Thank you very much for your support

001.jpg

ContactSheet.jpg

T

Texman

Sorry John, that was a gimme. I'm not into the Luft'46 thing. Still tapping the paypal key for the XB-51! And the race is on! (you need to work a new shift!)

Ray

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Yeah I'm waiting on that one and the E-2 also, but I think the Hawkeye got put on hold:cry:

What? You want me to work 24? Gave that up when I quit managing a store! Now I'm just on-call for the 24:eek:ops:

john

Feb 26, 2006
Rotterdam, Holland
Hello Nobi, great plane again, I bought it yesterday, just one question,
Why are the PDF's so big? Never had to scale and rotate your designs before,maybe it's because I'm on a Mac?
Thanks for your designs..Can't wait for the XB 51
Cheers Billy

OldSalt

Jun 23, 2005
Newport News, VA
Nobi - looks great but pages 2 through 6 are sized at 22.9 x 17.7 inches which greatly complicates the printing process (for me at least). Can they be resized?

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
OldSalt,

Change your settings in Adobe Reader print screen to "Shrink to Printable Area" and it will automatically scale it to fit your selected paper.

48% for 11 x 8.5 landscaped in my case.

john

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 159

OldSalt

Jun 23, 2005
Newport News, VA
Ahhh...would that I could. That is not an option on my Page Scaling drop-down. My only choices are "None", "Fit to Printer Margins", "Reduce to Printer Margins" and "Multiple pages per sheet". I am using Adobe Reader 7.0.9 and a Canon S630 printer. Thanks for the assist though. I guess my question to NOBI is really - why the change?

terrorsound

Aug 10, 2008
USA
build pictures

Hello Nobi, do you have any detailed build pictures of the super lorin. I'm interested in purchasing this model but so far I've found no
build instructions anywhere..

Thanks.