1/48 Dauglas SBD Dauntless available

NOBI

Now Dauglas SBD Dauntless is available in 1/48 scale with weatering and non-weathering . Model is big size (wingspan 26.35 cm) purchase model at http://thaipaperwork.com Thank you very much for all support.

001-16.jpg

002-2.jpg

ContactSheet.jpg

T

Texman

John,

Nope, just happened to hit it just right. I did beat ya this time tho!

Ray

Bowdenja said:
Dang Ray! Was you setting on go!:grin:

Got mine too!

john

I'm curious...have you guys REALLY "got" your copy of the model? I did the PayPal thing but haven't received anything yet. I wouldn't wonder about that except that you guys seem to "get" yours within minutes of Nobi posting its availability. Did I miss something?

Cheers --- Larry

Bowdenja

yeah ya did Ray............. this time!

Larry mine was send by Nobi very soon after my post. You have to remember that Nobi is in Thialand and the time difference could have got you. He is very prompt with his mailings. I bet you won't have to wait very long.

john

Bowdenja said:
yeah ya did Ray............. this time!

Larry mine was send by Nobi very soon after my post. You have to remember that Nobi is in Thialand and the time difference could have got you. He is very prompt with his mailings. I bet you won't have to wait very long.

As I said, I wouldn't have thought anything about it except that the process by which you were getting yours seemed to "automatic" that I thought maybe I was missing something. As it turned out, no more than half an hour after I posted my query here, I got the notice from Nobi. Quite fast, really.

Cheers --- Larry

NOBI

Dear Marshall,

Like John said, I live in Thailand what is totally different in timezone with state but I try to online more and more as I can online to prompt for order.

Hope you like my design and Thank you very much for your support

NOBI said:
Dear Marshall,

Like John said, I live in Thailand what is totally different in timezone with state but I try to online more and more as I can online to prompt for order.

Hope you like my design and Thank you very much for your support

I'm never in that much of a rush for these kits. As I'd never ordered from you, though, I thought that maybe I'd missed something since the other guys had gotten their kits within minutes of release.

The design looks good. Have you considered doing kits in 1:32 or 1:33? I really prefer larger models.

Cheers --- Larry

NOBI said:
Dear Larry,

Im not thinking about rush :) Im consider to be 1/32 or 1/33 too maybe next design :)

Wonderful!!! I printed the Dauntless last night. It's really much more impressive once you have a stack of sheets to look at :) I particularly like your instruction sheets. Very well done. Thanks again.

Cheers --- Larry