1/43 scale nascar models

jimbogibbo

Jan 4, 2006
I have extended my 027 train sets that have nascar train cars on them , but I cannot find any place to purchace 1/43 scale nascar modelslike the # 8 budweiser or the # 3 goodwrench . both cars driven in the same family. HELP.:curse:wall1

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Earnhardt Jr. isnt going to be #8 for very much longer, Hes leaving his fathers company (Dale Earnhardt Encorporated) and hes going to Hendrek Motor Sports and will be Jeff Gordons and Jimmie Johnsons team mates along with all the other Hendrick Drivers.

We will know his new number in the next couple weeks, it will most likely be #81 but Earnhardt Jr. has yet to decide if he wants that number for sure or not. Dale Earnhardt Encorporated has yet to sign a new driver for the #8 car, we should also know who that will be in the next coming few weeks.

One thing is for sure, all this changing teams is going to throw everything off, especially Earnhardt Jr.'s merchendise stuff as he will no longer be #8 therefor his old stuff with his old # will no longer be of value. All of Earnhardt Jr.'s Merchendise is currently half price right now so if your a collector and you like Nascar and Earnhardt Jr., now is your time to buy lol.

Just thought I would throw this out there, I know we have a few Nascar fans here on the Gauge and we have the Nascar Fantacy Poll too.

Sorry I couldnt be more of a help with finding 1/43 scale models

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
You must mean 1/48th scale. Its not a real popular scale for NASCAR diecast, and is more of a high end, special run, collectors "Put on the top shelf away from the reach of the kids" kinda stuff. I do have a couple of pieces of diecast in 1/48th scale. They are hard to find, and I haven't seen anything else in at least ten years.
Most of the popular sizes would be HO(I've seen only at Wal Mart right now) 1/64th(Matchbox scale some collectors call it) 1/24th, and 1/18th scales. There is also a 1/32nd scale, but that is usually special run for sponsers to give away to prospective customers, or salesmen promotional item.