1/35 Cromwell Mk.IV available for FREE download

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by NOBI, Aug 18, 2005.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

2. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

3. Mace

Mace Member

THNX Nobi!!

I think I'm going to give this one a try, and enter the Armor competition with it :D
  4. Mace

Mace Member

THNX Nobi!!

I think I'm going to give this one a try, and enter the Armor competition with it :D
  5. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Thanks!!
    Another beautifully designed model, Nobi! :D

Just curious...the file and your message, say it's 1/35 scale, but the
    webpage where the download is found says it's 1/72 scale...I assume from the
    size of the parts it's actually 1/35, am I correct? :?

Thanks so much for your constant generosity in making this and other models
    available for free to us all!

I am currently working on your T-55 in 1/72 scale and am really enjoying
    that kit very much (also a free download); it's my first paper armour model
    and it's a truly fun build, although the turret was a bit challenging due to
    it's domed shape. I'm adding a few details to it as I go along (as I am
    prone to do :roll: ), or else it probably would already be finished, but it's
    giving me many hours of fun playing around with it. :D

What's on your drawing board now, if I might ask?

Cheers!
    Jim
  6. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks!!
    Another beautifully designed model, Nobi! :D

Just curious...the file and your message, say it's 1/35 scale, but the
    webpage where the download is found says it's 1/72 scale...I assume from the
    size of the parts it's actually 1/35, am I correct? :?

Thanks so much for your constant generosity in making this and other models
    available for free to us all!

I am currently working on your T-55 in 1/72 scale and am really enjoying
    that kit very much (also a free download); it's my first paper armour model
    and it's a truly fun build, although the turret was a bit challenging due to
    it's domed shape. I'm adding a few details to it as I go along (as I am
    prone to do :roll: ), or else it probably would already be finished, but it's
    giving me many hours of fun playing around with it. :D

What's on your drawing board now, if I might ask?

Cheers!
    Jim
  7. lakedweller

lakedweller Guest

many thanks for the Cromwell

Nobi thanks again for another great 'gift'.....I was really surprized with how well your earlier T-55 went together....I am not that good at paper modeling but like the way the T-55 came out....anxious to see how I can do with the Cromwell....I am really not an 'armour' interested modeler, but your renditions make it interesting and worth the effort to do.

I am looking forward to your Lockheed F-80 model in the future.....from the poll it looks like I might have to wait some time....but that's OK.
    Hope your eyesight continues to improve....by the models that you continue to generate it appears you are doing OK....sure hope so.

Again many thanks for you kind generosity.....and I will be buying more of your other great designs.

Best Regards
  8. lakedweller

lakedweller Guest

many thanks for the Cromwell

Nobi thanks again for another great 'gift'.....I was really surprized with how well your earlier T-55 went together....I am not that good at paper modeling but like the way the T-55 came out....anxious to see how I can do with the Cromwell....I am really not an 'armour' interested modeler, but your renditions make it interesting and worth the effort to do.

I am looking forward to your Lockheed F-80 model in the future.....from the poll it looks like I might have to wait some time....but that's OK.
    Hope your eyesight continues to improve....by the models that you continue to generate it appears you are doing OK....sure hope so.

Again many thanks for you kind generosity.....and I will be buying more of your other great designs.

Best Regards
  9. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

nobi
    g8 work like allways :)
  10. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

nobi
    g8 work like allways :)
  11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Thank you very much Jim to remind me, that's my mistake. what is on my drawer? ummm i think russian aircraft will be attractive now :p

Thank you very much for all word, make more concentrate on that Cromwell...it is 1/35 but detail can compete with 1/25 and i think it hard to build from my poor skill hehe
  12. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Thank you very much Jim to remind me, that's my mistake. what is on my drawer? ummm i think russian aircraft will be attractive now :p

Thank you very much for all word, make more concentrate on that Cromwell...it is 1/35 but detail can compete with 1/25 and i think it hard to build from my poor skill hehe
  13. Jim Krauzlis

Hi, Nobi! :D

The thanks go to you for designing such awesome models and for making some of them available for free...that's just very generous!

Russian aircraft, you say? Hmmmmm, now you REALLY have my attention! :D

I think it's safe to say a lot of us are looking forward to your next design...hope your eye is healing properly and that you are taking care not to strain it...but do finish that Russian aircraft, okay? :lol:

Cheers!

Jim
  14. Jim Krauzlis

Hi, Nobi! :D

The thanks go to you for designing such awesome models and for making some of them available for free...that's just very generous!

Russian aircraft, you say? Hmmmmm, now you REALLY have my attention! :D

I think it's safe to say a lot of us are looking forward to your next design...hope your eye is healing properly and that you are taking care not to strain it...but do finish that Russian aircraft, okay? :lol:

Cheers!

Jim